Poll

What should i /try/ to add next?

Some kind of storage chest
Better ambient
Race/Gender Specific Tribes
Other (please post details)

Author Topic: Reverie Fortwars [Dedicated] [back online!]  (Read 2301 times)

Since the game mode for this was recently released by Pecon with permission from Amade, me and stufflord thought it was a good idea to put up a server for it!

Original Topic
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281292.0

So without further delay here we go.

Concept
Reverie Fort Wars is intended to combine elements from Fort Wars and fantasy RPG servers to create a team-oriented player-versus-player survival game. Players begin in a hostile world with nothing but their fists and their wits and must craft weapons and build a safe haven to ensure their survival. Groups of players can band together to form tribes and gain favor with religious deities which can be used to enhance their buildings or summon magical allies. -Amade

Instructions/Commands

/Help
Shows all topics for you to see help on

/switchTribe Tribe
Switches between tribes. (note that switching tribes clears your character, starting fresh)

/Craft Amount ItemName
Example: /Craft Wooden Sword

List of Tribes

Malka | Prelkan | Kazezi | Faeborn | Sarti | Eristia | Mediir | Munaa |

The Malka tribe is a blood cult that worships Shessim, the Lord of Slaughter.

The Prelkan tribe is a flesh cult that worships the Fabric, an entity binding all things together.

The Kazezi tribe of lightweavers worship Naramata, the god of light and life.

The forest-dwelling Faeborn tribe worships faeries and other woodland spirits.

The desert-dwelling Sarti tribe serves the Darkins, a malicious, shadowy race.

The deep-dwelling Eristia tribe worships kobolds and other earth spirits.

The Munaa tribe is a fire cult that worships the mountain-dwelling Giants.

The Mediir tribe is a death cult that worships Rimuto, god of death and bones.

List of Materials & Craftables

Materials
Dirt | Wood | Sand | Stone | Plant matter | Snow | Cloth |
Paper | Leather | Obsidian | Glass | Bone | Flesh | Faerie dust |
Surtra | Calcite | Nithlite | Dasnia | Sanguite | Sinnite | Crystal |

Craftables
Wooden Crafting Tools | Faerie Crafting Tools | Stone Crafting Tools | Obsidian Crafting Tools |
Surtra Crafting Tools | Calcite Crafting Tools | Nithlite Crafting Tools | Sanguite Crafting Tools |
Sinnite Crafting Tools | Faerie Wand | Pyromancy Wand | Alchemy Vials | Photometallisynthesis lens |
Ossimetallisynthesis staff | Sanguimetallisynthesis wand | Snowball | Wooden Sword | Wooden Bow |
Wooden Quiver | Wooden Armor | Bone Sword | Bone Bow | Bone Quiver | Bone Armor | Faerie Bow |
Faerie Armor | Stone Sword | Stone Quiver | Stone Pickaxe | Stone Armor | Obsidian Sword | Obsidian Dagger |
Obsidian Quiver | Surtra Sword | Surtra Dagger | Surtra Pickaxe | Surtra Quiver | Surtra Armor | Calcite Sword |
Calcite Dagger | Calcite Pickaxe | Calcite Quiver | Calcite Armor | Nithlite Sword | Nithlite Dagger | Nithlite Pickaxe |
Nithlite Quiver | Nithlite Armor | Sanguite Sword | Sanguite Dagger | Sanguite Pickaxe | Sanguite Quiver | Sanguite Armor |
Sinnite Sword | Sinnite Dagger | Sinnite Pickaxe | Sinnite Quiver | Sinnite Armor | Crystal Sword | Crystal Dagger | Crystal Pickaxe |
Crystal quiver | Crystal Armor | Crystal Bow |

Special Craftables
Wait... you're adding in /MORE/ Content???

Pirate Weapons
Pirate Bazooka | Pirate Cannon | Pirate Blunderbuss | Pirate Headcannon | Musket | AutoMusket |
Flintlock | Dual Flintlocks | Crossbow | AutoCrossbow | Bomb | Fire Bomb | Ballista |

Arcane Magic

Arcane Paper | Lifedrain Book | Celestial Spike Book | Sinful Thorns Book |
Lifedrain | Celestial Spike | Sinful Thorns |

Oh god why

Please report any bugs you may find
Bugs that i am currently aware of
NONE - Currently all fixed for now???

Server Status: ONLINE
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 01:30:35 PM by Xeidious* »

I have a very stable version of fort wars when I hosted for Amade. I can provide fixed menu navigation and the old version that arguably works much better for you if you want.

rip server
its back up now

Fixed some issues with the gamemode

Navigation menu now works correctly ( as far as i know) but is missing items from the crafting menu.

so you'll have to use the /craft command  to craft stuff /not/ in the menu.

lava now kills, yay nvm apparently not.

generated a much larger map, no more lack of proper resource biomes.

tripled the amount of bots that can spawn in a biome at once ( i think ) and also fixed some not spawning at all, so there's that.

come and try it out, i promise it's fun :^)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 06:43:16 AM by Xeidious* »

stufflord's server computer had some ram issues, and he switched out ram, there shouldn't be any more crashing, (hopefully) so the server is back up

AFSGDFUGKDFGBDG FLINTLOCK GUNS!!!!! SGDHDFGHDFG

WHOEVER OWNED THAT stuffTY CALCITE TOWER IN THE DESERT YOU JUST GOT forgetED UP BY THE MOTHERloving FAEBORN

[simg]http://i.imgur.com/flr9V56.png[/img]

WHOEVER OWNED THAT stuffTY CALCITE TOWER IN THE DESERT YOU JUST GOT forgetED UP BY THE MOTHERloving FAEBORN

[simg]http://i.imgur.com/klBFfXF.png[/img]

:3

faeborn strike again

all of that used to be sanguite

the only reason we didnt get the towers is because that stuff is invincible

proof

it keeps happening

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 01:59:47 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »