Author Topic: I fuked up....my pc  (Read 1411 times)

So yesterday I saw my pc was a total loving mess with stuff and decided to factory reset. I did the steps and then it just had to load i waited 2 hours came back and it was stuck on 2% so i was like oh maybe it forgeted up sooooo i turned of my pc turned it back on and this happened. If anybody knows how to help please tell me what to do if you dont then tell me how much I forgeted up.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 06:13:57 PM by Badspot »

at this point id let fate decide

You'll probably have to reinstall the operating system. If it came with Windows, did it include an install disk for it? If not, try and make sure that there is a windows product key sticker applied to the computer somewhere, if there is we can just download Windows onto a USB drive and install it that way.

i hate when that happens

You'll probably have to reinstall the operating system. If it came with Windows, did it include an install disk for it? If not, try and make sure that there is a windows product key sticker applied to the computer somewhere, if there is we can just download Windows onto a USB drive and install it that way.
Even if i could reinstall windows how am i suppose to get it to run the keyboard doesnt read and i cant even get to the bios

If you have another computer or a friend with a computer just format the drive on there and then reinstall wandows

If you have another computer or a friend with a computer just format the drive on there and then reinstall wandows
How would i do that exactly?

Even if i could reinstall windows how am i suppose to get it to run the keyboard doesnt read and i cant even get to the bios
press keys until it puts you into the bios or insert a bootable media (i.e flash drive or windows disk). it should boot to your bootable media if you have it.

do you put magnets on your pc

Reinstall OS
Unless you backed up your files, they're gone.
Best of luck

do you put magnets on your pc
Funny story, I worked in a PC repair place for a summer job once. Got this call from an old woman saying her pc wont start up. Get to her house, and what do I see all along the side of the computer? loving loads and loads of magnets. Most of which were of her family. I felt so bad because she didn't know any better. I ended doing the repair for free because as I said, I felt bad, and it came out of my paycheck. I also told her to stick the magnets on her fridge this time.

Reinstall OS
Unless you backed up your files, they're gone.
Best of luck
I was gonna reset computer anyways