Author Topic: Vinesauce Joel's youtube channel was SAVEDD  (Read 40909 times)

So uh any word from Jobel bout this?

this is what worries me. there's been no word at all afaik

this is what worries me. there's been no word at all afaik
"theres been no word at all and for all i know"

"theres been no word at all and for all i know"
or
"theres been no world at all as FAR as i know"
like a normal person would read it

No one is posting about it because they're trying not to give the stuffhead any attention. Vinny very sparsely mentioned the event during his stream, and didn't even mention his name.

GG reading

whoa there lets slow down

or
"theres been no world at all as FAR as i know"
afaik is a silly acronym anyways

i don't know where you found this picture but every time i see it i laugh

Ok so I went ono the Vinesuace forums to find out if Joel is doing anything.

Basically this all started from another site, but before that here's something interesting about this towel guy.

This guy actually takes his time on doing this stuff, this guy picks his victims through tumblr, this starfish stumbled upon Joel's tumblr and decide to ruin someone or should I say many people's day, once he does he stalks the crap out of the person he's attacking, finds phone numbers, private info like family member names and dates of birth and other private stuff like that he starts his plan of douchebagery.

All he does is just abuses the reset password feature google and many other sites use, you can protect yourself from this by setting up two step authentication and not putting your private information on the internet, even if it isn't that private.

Then he checks if they have a twitter account, he follows it, why? He wants to see their fan base rage and get upset or see his victim panic.
Joel is being the winner here, he actually still has backups of his channel and is choosing to not give this guy attention, if you didn't noticed joel is not being active on twitter anymore, and that's because this douchebag is watching his twitter waiting for attention.

I'll say the same thing that Vinny and other streamers said on their forums:

Quote from: Vinesauce Forums
Please do not give this guy any attention, that's what he wants, we have everything under control, it will take some time to fix this, nonsesical yelling and threatening him does nothing but give him the attention he wants so please don't do this
Also it should be mentioned that unsubing  from Joel's Channel does nothing but give this asshat what he wants, as I said before the thing that surprises me is he might actually be extorting joel in exchange for money, that means all of his kiddie haxing and trolling can now become a real criminal act, but since he hasn't said so its unknown at the time.

I am assuming this because usually when someone asks for a pm on twitter after this sort of stuff they want money deposited to a bank account in exchange for their information back.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 09:34:42 PM by ZERØ »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

in case you guys want to at least chat about various stuff with the community (try not to bring this up it just annoys people) go onto joel's twitch, lots of people on chat

that damn towel soaking up all the attention1!2

Towel? More like, cumrag.

I'll say the same thing that Vinny and other streamers said on their forums:
Also it should be mentioned that unsubing  from Joel's Channel does nothing but give this asshat what he wants, as I said before the thing that surprises me is he might actually be extorting joel in exchange for money, that means all of his kiddie haxing and trolling can now become a real criminal act, but since he hasn't said so its unknown at the time.

Goddamn. Such a douchebag move to hijack the account, but to do it when Joel reached 200k subs is just on another level of being a stuffhead. Pretty hard to stop people from unsubbing because it'll always happen, and that just really loving sucks for Joel, because he lost like 5k subs within 2 days of being hijacked.

Joels twitch is cancer right now. Best not to head over there.

This guy actually takes his time on doing this stuff, this guy picks his victims through tumblr, this starfish stumbled upon Joel's tumblr and decide to ruin someone or should I say many people's day, once he does he stalks the crap out of the person he's attacking, finds phone numbers, private info like family member names and dates of birth and other private stuff like that he starts his plan of douchebagery.

All he does is just abuses the reset password feature google and many other sites use, you can protect yourself from this by setting up two step authentication and not putting your private information on the internet, even if it isn't that private.

Well yeah, did you expect that he hacked Google to take control of his account? Don't underestimate something so simple. It probably takes him months of investigation before he can find enough information to get someone's account. The reason it happened to Joel is because he wasn't careful enough. If Pewdiepie was as careless it would've happened to him by now, being basically the number one target on YouTube for this kind of stuff.