Author Topic: Toadlover1234 - He's at it once again, and this time, sporting potty mouth!  (Read 3870 times)

You should probably lock this.
you should probably know you cant lock posts in drama

OP according to what you tell us, your the one who started stuff and basically the one to blame, the other guy was pushed to the point of being an starfish because you where persistent on bashing on his opinion, and you kind of already have a history here, also I would like to mention you have a tendency of being one of those "If I don't like it, I have it my way regardless" type of guy considering I still remember this old drama that actually happened six months ago.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=280065.0

You basically shot yourself in the foot by posting this drama, maybe even twice.
Like I said, you went onto the guy's server and in the most basic terms went like this "Oh you like this? I don't like this so you can't like it either." same control freak attitude that is described in the linked drama.

It's your fault.

As much as I dislike FNAF, I could never agree on what you've done to be in the right. You're a richard for even posting this.

I've changed. I'm much less of an starfish...

Hah, no.

"Sporting potty mouth"
oh im sorry i didnt know you were a christian now thanks for letting us know

"Sporting potty mouth"
???????????

"Sporting potty mouth"
???????????

You came onto his server and basically said "I don't like this, so you can't either"
Toad was in the right for being upset, but he wasn't for spasing out

/neutral

A: "Hey guys I like [thing] it's really cool."
B: "BFEFHNCSYJVV [THING] IS TERRIBLE AND stuffTY AND NOBODY LIKES IT"
A: "What the hell, B? I'm just saying I like [thing], you starfish!"
B: "wtf is ur problem"

Yeah, I see absolutely no holes in logic here

nice bump
It was still on the front page of the drama section...

well
it's been over for a while