HIGH ROLLERS

Poll

Next?

Continue HIGH ROLLERS (Are you serious)
Finish abandoned old threads (maybe)
Move on to something new (probably not)

Author Topic: HIGH ROLLERS  (Read 12188 times)

I summon the souls of past Wrestlers to buff me.

This update is probably going to be a clusterforget. Not sure if elimination should be "toss them out of the ring" like Zharthon suggested or just plain "kill them to eliminate".

can we have a rule against "scratch what i suggested earlier" posts

the thread will devolve into a clusterforget if people just constantly undo in response to each other over and over

Yes.

Form a tag team with zharthon called the Wrestle Wankers

also will updates be faster because of less info?
>attempt to punt the nearest person into the air
dodge anything and everything
when I see a sign of someone getting tired i dodge my foot into their face
Throw Space1225 over the top rope and onto the apron, go to the apron and try to superkick him off of the apron, later go in the ring again to prevent being eliminated.

I strip naked and start chasing HOGAN
do the dance of death and shoot half of them outta the ring

Try to Falcon Punch the nearest dude
I summon the souls of past Wrestlers to buff me.
Kick whoever is closest
Proceed to exit ring again.

HULKHOGAN:
Rolled a 7. SLIGHT SUCCESS! You tag team with Zharthon for a brief few seconds, only for him to run off.
Cybertails: Rolled a 6. SLIGHT SUCCESS x2! You rush at Cone and kick him into the boxing ring's ropes for 1 DMG. He barely manages to avoid being eliminated by grabbing the ropes.
Thunderstrike: Rolled a 0. SPECTACULAR FAILURE! You rush at Zoltan and throw a Falcon Punch. He dodges it and kicks you out of the ring.
Zoltan: Rolled a 10. CRITICAL SUCCESS! Thunderstrike throws a punch at you and misses. Your foot slams into his face at Mach 5 for 3 DMG, sending him flying out of the ring and eliminating him.
Zharthon: Rolled a 6. SLIGHT SUCCESS x3! You grab Space and attempt to throw him out of the ring. You miss and throw him against the ropes for 1 DMG.
Space1255: Rolled a 5. NOTHING! You strip naked and chase after Hogan, only to get shoved away.
Copy Kirby: Rolled a 3. MINOR FAILURE! You do the Dance of Death and nothing seems to happen.
Legodude: Rolled a 6. SLIGHT SUCCESS x4! You summon other wrestler's souls to buff you, and attack Glass Joe for 1 DMG.
Breadfish: Rolled a 8. SUCCESS! You kick CRITAWAKETS in the groin for 2 DMG. He stumbles around and backflips over the rope, getting eliminated.
Murderous Cop: Rolled a 3. SLIGHT FAILURE! You suddenly forget how to exit the ring.

The Gods of Luck and Fate are displeased at how many good rolls there are!
Roll of Misfortune:
8! SUCCESS!

A horde of angry SPACE COMMUNISTS with Hammer&Sickle-shaped Rayguns rushes into the arena and jumps into the ring!

SCENARIO 2: The Ring
ENEMIES
Space Communist1 - 6HP
Space Communist2 - 6HP
Space Communist3 - 6HP
Space Communist4 - 6HP
Space Communist5 - 6HP
Space Communist6 - 6HP

PLAYER STATUS(6HP Max):
Copy Kirby- 6 HP
Cybertails - 6 HP
Legodude - 6 HP
CRITAWAKETS, Canadian savior - 4 HP Eliminated
Zoltan - 5 HP
NotBomberguy - 6 HP
Glass Joe - 5 HP
Space1225 - 3 HP
HULKHOGAN - 6 HP
Kidalex90 - 6 HP
Breadfish - 3 HP
}]Crazy[{ - 6 HP
Cone² - 5 HP
Tablesalt - 6 HP
Thunderstrike - 3 HP Eliminated
Zharthon - 6 HP

No "Scratch what I suggested earlier" posts.

Eliminated players can't jump back into the ring, but can still roll with a penalty.

Code: [Select]
0: Spectacular Failure With Injury and Chance of Death
1-2: forgetup With Injury
3-4: Minor Failure
5: Mixed Result (Pretty much nothing)
6-7: Slight Success
8-9: Success
10: Critical Success
11: Gone Horribly Right (AMAZING SUCCESS w/ Chance of Injury)
12: Really Pushing It (SPECTACULAR SUCCESS w/ Injury and Chance of Death)
13: JESUS! (EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS w/ Instant Death)
Assisting adds +2 to a Roll and sacrifices your turn. Action Rolls are done for pretty much everything but reviving another dead player.

Remember how to leave the ring and leave holy forget I don't want to die

go to the top rope and phoenix splash onto a big ol pile of everyone

disarm one of the communists and shoot him in the head just like the hatred guy

i spear a space communist

I dont give a stuff if i get disqualified!

Go back in and start to Bruce lee the stuff out of those Communists

punch the nearest commie in the Dong

I SUPLEX the nearest commie scum until his head explodes.

Yes, you can join.

Murderous Cop: Rolled an 8! SUCCESS! Right as a Space Commie takes aim, you remember how to exit the ring and take a flying leap over the ropes, narrowly avoiding being killed by a flying sickle!
HulkHogan: Rolled a 6! SLIGHT SUCCESS! You leap off the top rope and attempt to phoenix splash everyone, only managing to splash about half of the Communists and half the Players for 1 DMG.
KidAlex: Rolled another 6! SLIGHT SUCCESS x2! You grab a Communist and attempt to disarm him. In the ensuing struggle, the gun goes off and hits him in the torso for 2 DMG.
Zoltan: Rolled a 2. FAILURE! You attempt to spear a Space Commie, only for him to dodge the attack and cause you to painfully land on your face for 1 DMG.
Thunderstrike: Rolled a -1! (Original Roll: 1. Penalty: -2 to all rolls.) OH stuff! You rush back into the ring and attempt to Bruce Lee the filthy communists, only to realize that the commies are experts in martial arts. And the Referee saw what you were doing. They surround you, beat you senseless, and finish you off with a tomahawk to the groin for an instakill. (Instadeath Roll: RIP)
Cybertails: Rolled a 11! GONE HORRIBLY RIGHT! You punch a commie in the balls for at mach 5 for 3 DMG, incapacitating him. You also break your hands from the force of the blow, taking 1 DMG.
Legodude77: Rolled a 5. NOTHING! You suplex Communist 2, but his head conveniently lands on a soft pillow for 0 DMG.

Space Communist 2 Whips out his Hammer & Sickle Raygun and shoots laser tomahawks at Tablesalt, hitting him for 1 DMG! (Rolled: 9)
Space Communist 3 Attempts to kill HULKHOGAN with a real tomahawk, but accidentally tomahawks his own eyeballs for 3 DMG! (Rolled: 2)
Space Communist 4 Is attempting to revive Space Communist 1! Space Communist 1 is still incapacitated! (Rolled a 1)
Space Communist 5 Whips out a Laser Mosin Nagant and shoots at Copy Kirby, striking him in the leg for 1 DMG!(Rolled: 7)
Space Communist 6 Attempts to summon the ghost of Lenin to beat Breadfish to death with a shoe! He accidentally summons Trotsky instead! (Roll result: 4)

Spectators begin rushing into the Locker Room/Wrestling Ring and begin cheering on!

SCENARIO 2: The Ring
ENEMIES
Space Communist1 - INCAPACITATED
Space Communist2 - 5HP
Space Communist3 - 2HP
Space Communist4 - 6HP
Space Communist5 - 6HP
Space Communist6 - 6HP

PLAYER STATUS(6HP Max):
Copy Kirby- 4 HP
Cybertails - 4 HP
Legodude - 6 HP
CRITAWAKETS, Canadian savior - 4 HP Eliminated
Zoltan - 3 HP
NotBomberguy - 5 HP
Glass Joe - 5 HP
Space1225 - 3 HP
HULKHOGAN - 6 HP
Kidalex90 - 5 HP
Breadfish - 3 HP
}]Crazy[{ - 5 HP
Cone² - 5 HP
Tablesalt - 4 HP
Thunderstrike - 0 HP Eliminated from the Ring, Incapacitated
Zharthon - 5 HP

No "Scratch what I suggested earlier" posts.
Roll Penalty for eliminated players: -2
Players may attempt a self revive for this scenario.

Eliminated players can't jump back into the ring, but can still roll with a penalty.

Code: [Select]
0: Spectacular Failure With Injury and Chance of Death
1-2: forgetup With Injury
3-4: Minor Failure
5: Mixed Result (Pretty much nothing)
6-7: Slight Success
8-9: Success
10: Critical Success
11: Gone Horribly Right (AMAZING SUCCESS w/ Chance of Injury)
12: Really Pushing It (SPECTACULAR SUCCESS w/ Injury and Chance of Death)
13: JESUS! (EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS w/ Instant Death)
Assisting adds +2 to a Roll and sacrifices your turn. Action Rolls are done for pretty much everything but reviving another dead player.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 12:11:37 PM by tber123 »