Poll

change to non poniez

yes please god
161 (84.7%)
brOnyz 4 lyf!!! XD XD :3
29 (15.3%)

Total Members Voted: 190

Author Topic: Poll to get MoltenKitty's avatar to something thats not pony related  (Read 7467 times)

this is a weird thing to be voting on out of nowhere. although i'll say this: if he doesn't want to be associated with bronies and take the flak off of that, then changing his avatar is a good step towards escaping the stereotype.

this is a weird thing to be voting on out of nowhere. although i'll say this: if he doesn't want to be associated with bronies and take the flak off of that, then changing his avatar is a good step towards escaping the stereotype.
I don't know. He's really down the dark abyss of negative reputation.

I don't know. He's really down the dark abyss of negative reputation.
He's in one helluva pit, but the first step to getting out is to stop digging. It'd take a lot of effort and a lot of not replying to obvious baiters, but if he stuck to that for a few months to a year (or even just took an equally long break) I'm sure nobody would care about it anymore. This is a bad example, but when Igloos came back as Reindeer (i think that was the name?) he totally turned his stuff around. Ofc, we all probably remember when he forum Self Deleted later on, but I digress. It is possible to turn it around is what I'm getting at.

He's in one helluva pit, but the first step to getting out is to stop digging. It'd take a lot of effort and a lot of not replying to obvious baiters, but if he stuck to that for a few months to a year (or even just took an equally long break) I'm sure nobody would care about it anymore. This is a bad example, but when Igloos came back as Reindeer (i think that was the name?) he totally turned his stuff around. Ofc, we all probably remember when he forum Self Deleted later on, but I digress. It is possible to turn it around is what I'm getting at.
If he held civil conversations and wasn't baiting I wouldn't mind him. It's just that almost every thread he posts and baits or says something completely off topic in is derailed almost instantly.
Though It probably doesn't help that I'm the match to the gasoline most of the time.

man, I remember when the brony fandom was in full swing

idk whether to feel happy or sad that it's gone, mainly due to the fact that it was one of the first momentous "fandom booms" of the internet

the thing I find most weird thinking about it is how much pony stuff is going to be left over in 10 years, when the fandom is dead (if so), and there will just be archives and archives of lost fandom stuff

I was never a brony myself, but it just weirds me out

poll to lock this thread

ive been on this forum for 6 years and since 2011 i've seen over hundreds of pony avatars i think it wont kill u to look at one pony avatar

poll to lock your face lmao
poll to suck my fat richard, noob

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 02:39:00 PM by Badspot »

Igloos came back as Reindeer (i think that was the name?)
Caribou.

This isn't necessary. However, if he does remove his pony avatar and keeps it off for the remainder of his time here, it'll probably better his reputation.

lol what's so bad about a freakin avatar