Toy Store!

Author Topic: Toy Store!  (Read 9213 times)

Since 2008 I was making a build called "The Toy Store." I haven't been building it since 2008 exactly, mostly on and off. There are times I never touch it in over a year but after modter bricks I decided I wanted to finally finish it. It's still not done but I do need people that want to help and contribute by building your own toys. I don't even go on Blockland much but if you got any toy builds you could always send me the build file or wait till I ever go online. I am expecting some levels of quality here, any poorly made toy will go on the clearance shelf. The store is so well built people believe it is a real interior or static shape.

New Toy Store:

Original build:

Original Topic:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=44613.0
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 12:42:39 AM by Lord Tony® »

Neat build, and I'm digging the Krotchy reference.

can confirm this place really feels like a pre-shaders map
although it lacks the completeness of a true map, its still got its own little side features and in-jokes/secrets like most default-y maps did.

can confirm this place really feels like a pre-shaders map
although it lacks the completeness of a true map, its still got its own little side features and in-jokes/secrets like most default-y maps did.
this, though im going off the pictures

and i feel like this is a huge reason why we should start using modter a lot more, it definitely brings back that (or some of the) feeling of playing a pre-shader map

i hope to see this when it gets finished, it's looking nice already!

Holly stuff I remember joining the server a while back, trying to get the jeep out of that box by abusing torque vehicle physics and we did end up getting that jeep.

Since 2008 I was making a build called "The Toy Store." I haven't been building it since 2008 exactly, mostly on and off. There are times I never touch it in over a year but after modter bricks I decided I wanted to finally finish it. It's still not done but I do need people that want to help and contribute by building your own toys. I don't even go on Blockland much but if you got any toy builds you could always send me the build file or wait till I ever go online. I am expecting some levels of quality here, any poorly made toy will go on the clearance shelf. The store is so well built people believe it is a real interior or static shape.

New Toy Store:

make a install link

NOW

make a install link

NOW

He doesn't have to, and saying "NOW" will make him hesitate even more. Also, it's Download, not Install.

He doesn't have to, and saying "NOW" will make him hesitate even more. Also, it's Download, not Install.
i was referencing that toys r us commercial part with the guy who "needs a pen right now"
get it?
but the "install" was my fault

i was referencing that toys r us commercial part with the guy who "needs a pen right now"
get it?
but the "install" was my fault
1. That's why nobody got it
2. Are you loving 10

hostile as forget
I think he's asking a fair question, really. The kid doesnt appear to be the most mature.

Awesome build, Lord Tony! And welcome back to the Forums, I guess.

jock itch

this is a nice build