Author Topic: Happy veterans day everyone!  (Read 2326 times)

Remember to say to a veteran that you care about their service!

got a day off
major update for my fav game release the day after
gay 0/10

got a day off
major update for my fav game release the day after
gay 0/10
cs go is your favorite game i assume

What if I don't appreciate them?

What if I don't appreciate them?
Then you are scum and deserve to live in North Korea working in a sweat shop

uh, veteran's day?
a day where we remember those who fought in world war 1

Then you are scum and deserve to live in North Korea working in a sweat shop
Are you really calling someone scum? lol

I love how the same people that thank veterans for protecting our rights will call out anyone who practices their first amendment right of free speech by stating they don't care about veterans or their service

bitter sweet irony

Here in Canadia we call it Remembrance Day. Got a day off of school :D

I love how the same people that thank veterans for protecting our rights will call out anyone who practices their first amendment right of free speech by stating they don't care about veterans or their service

bitter sweet irony
You don't deserve those rights if you don't appreciate them

bitter sweet irony
That's not irony.
You can still practice free speech.
Your speech just happens to be scummy.

You don't deserve those rights if you don't appreciate them
What the hell are you talking about? I do appreciate them very much, hence me practicing them. I just don't feel as if I have to honor these people as heroes just because I'm told I should.

What the hell are you talking about? I do appreciate them very much, hence me practicing them. I just don't feel as if I have to honor these people as heroes just because I'm told I should.
If those people didn't exist we wouldn't have these rights. If you still think we shouldn't honor them for keeping this country then you are literal scum.

If those people didn't exist we wouldn't have these rights
Yeah I'm sure the third world nations of Iraq and Vietnam were all such a huge threat to our way of life.