Where have I been?

Author Topic: Where have I been?  (Read 4057 times)

Glad you got outta retail.

It's a loving black hole once you fall in.

I do more work than everyone else and I don't get any recognition and my boss has to nerve to say "something has to change" because of some Pitch Perfect 2 bullstuff. Well something did change, I got the balls to quit.

i dont believe hes allowed to discuss it on any grounds

asking that question is kind of like laying a trap
oh yeah my bad, forgot about that. sry

I do more work than everyone else and I don't get any recognition and my boss has to nerve to say "something has to change" because of some Pitch Perfect 2 bullstuff. Well something did change, I got the balls to quit.
did you have to work the tech booth and they just kept playing pitch perfect 2 on the tvs or something?

god retail sounds like such a bore. i'm sure i'm destined for it

Where have I been? Who am I? None of your business. Stop asking questions.

isnt pitch perfect 2 that really stupid movie with those ugly landwhale women or something. all i know is that they put a bunch of scenes from that movie into the new skype moji system and i hate it.

Where have I been? Who am I? None of your business. Stop asking questions.
can it morty, ill get sherlock to bust u up!!!!

loving tell me about it. At-least my old job wasn't union so I got paid for my better work.
But whats that Pitch Perfect 2 story you keep going on about?

A Pitch Perfect 2 DVD and a customer is the reason I quit.

Stop richarding us about and just tell us the whole story.

Stop richarding us about and just tell us the whole story.

yes please this

I don't know it's a really boring story.

I don't know it's a really boring story.
is it just

someone wanted to return pitch perfect 2 and they hassled you or somethin and you yelled at em

is it just

someone wanted to return pitch perfect 2 and they hassled you or somethin and you yelled at em

It's more ridiculous than that.