Where have I been?

Author Topic: Where have I been?  (Read 4037 times)

So I'm sure people here have been asking where I've been since the last time I was here.

Welp I was working at walmart for almost 2 years. My 2 year anniversary is actually this week the 16th. I quit on October 7th without 2 weeks notice because forget Walmart. forget my manager and forget Pitch Perfect 2, however that's another story.

This was my life, once.

I've been live streaming from twitch to youtube, anyone who subscribes to me would know. I use to accept donations but I figured who the hell would want to make a living off playing videogames. Also paypal sucks, you have to keep track of that stuff and you'll always lose chargebacks.

Professional Youtuber!

I am a semi-famous Fishcenter celebrity also known as Tommy The Craw or Tony from Walmart or just Tony. I've won so much stuff from this show like 5 adult swim shirts, stuff ton of stickers, beer coozies, hats, you name it. Fishcenter is a live aquarium talk gameshow every day at 4pm EST. I even traded 6 stolen walmart vests for adult swim gear, it was worth it.

One of the many prizes I've won. I've racked up a stuff ton of Adult Swim related stuff for free since. This isn't even half of it. Yes that is a Chippy pillow. It is a rare limited edition pillow, less than 100 people own them. I was surprised to even get one.

you're the man, tony

i'm proud

and forget Pitch Perfect 2, however that's another story.
i want to know this story

Oh how could I forget. This guy works at Adult Swim and he has 1 of the 6 vests.

do you still obsessively hate mlp and bronies or are you done with that whole thing. not lookin to start crap, just curious. cause thats how you got banned last time iirc.

do you still hate mlp or are you done with that whole thing. not lookin to start crap, just curious. cause thats how you got banned last time iirc.

Latter, I'd guess.

do you still obsessively hate mlp and bronies or are you done with that whole thing. not lookin to start crap, just curious. cause thats how you got banned last time iirc.
i dont believe hes allowed to discuss it on any grounds

asking that question is kind of like laying a trap

i dont believe hes allowed to discuss it on any grounds

asking that question is kind of like laying a trap
This is correct
About 2-3 years ago Badspot put down a new rule that bars Tony from ever discussing, mentioning, or anything that has to do with ponies on the grounds of a perma

who the hell would want to make a living off playing videogames.
Everyone

hey, aren't you that guy from that thing on tv!

I use to accept donations but I figured who the hell would want to make a living off playing videogames.
Well, people have fun playing games and some even like to entertain others while they do, may as well get paid even a small amount while you just sit around and play games for several hours, right?

But to each his own and all that, not telling you how to live your life, just wanted to point that out

Glad you got outta retail.

It's a loving black hole once you fall in.