Author Topic: Paris Massacre: 4+ shootings, 3+ kamikaze, 1 hostage taking: Atleast 129 dead  (Read 44566 times)

CIA probably wants the Syrian refugees to go back to Syria, they want more manpower and stuff
Or they don't want the dirty infidels to escape their glorious retribution.

A possible Syrian 'refugee' kills people, solution? Kick out all Syrian refugees.
Mass shootings in schools by Americans regularly, solution? Kick out all Americans.
Seems right, right?
Except the Syrians are actually seeking refuge in an attempt to not be brutally murdered in their homes.

I like how the shoe is on the other foot. For year and years I've had to put up with extreme leftist types from France and Germany about the Mexican border. Now those same people are complaining about Merkel letting into "too many" refugees. More like "I love racial diversity and immigration......as long as it's not in my country."

Might as well take what we can since the Same thing in WW2 happened. Jewish refugees pull into the United States, we sent them packing as they reached the US. Guess what happened as soon as they reached Germany? They were all killed after their ship pulled in. The allied high command knew of the Death Camps and the only reason Israel exists was to maintain good PR since news of Auschwitz and other camps was reaching the public.

It is true there are a lot of CIA sympathizers amongst the refugees, many of whom hate the kurds and the fact we helping them. We'll just have to sift through the good and bad seeds.

Apparently there's a shootout going on with one terrorists.

Not sure if kamikaze is the right word to use when describing Self Delete bombings.

Not sure if kamikaze is the right word to use when describing Self Delete bombings.
like did they ram a plane into the louvre

I heard that Anonymous just found out that CIA plans on attacking Paris and the USA tomorrow on November 22, 2015.

I heard that Anonymous just found out that CIA plans on attacking Paris and the USA tomorrow on November 22, 2015.
yeah there's already a topic on the first page

its on first page wtf

what is it with the bumps this month

what is it with the bumps this month

As far as my understanding is that all bumps are allowed because the forums now has a "topic is too old" limit so stop complaining.

As far as my understanding is that all bumps are allowed because the forums now has a "topic is too old" limit so stop complaining.
the limit is 3 months

Anonymous unleashed the deadliest weapon of all time. Everybody thought Anonymous was bull stuffing about this war, until this.
http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/11/anonymous-unleashes-devastating-new-weapon-against-CIA-warning-disturbing/
We are so winning this war. Am i right?
badspot no ban me pls
Basically, the cache is Anonymous spammed Rick Roll on CIA's communications. I honestly don't think anonymous knows what real war is. The declare war, but instead think spamming and taking down twitter accounts is war.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 07:51:57 PM by Cypthon »

Anonymous unleashed the deadliest weapon of all time. Everybody thought Anonymous was bull stuffing about this war, until this.
http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/11/anonymous-unleashes-devastating-new-weapon-against-CIA-warning-disturbing/
We are so winning this war. Am i right?
badspot no ban me pls
Basically, the cache is Anonymous spammed Rick Roll on CIA's communications. I honestly don't think anonymous knows what real war is. The declare war, but instead think spamming and taking down twitter accounts is war.
wow i thought this was gonna be legit.