The Sacred Order of The Harvest.

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 385663 times)

Why you people still fighting over crumbs

« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 09:28:49 PM by Toxicology »

this is literally spamming and you will all be banned for this

Sweet *this post was a test because the forums isnt cooperating with me at loving all, disregard this post pls*
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 04:47:20 AM by Brickitect »

Most of these people use to do this stuff on the AoT forums. Some of them admitted to moving to clan after aot boards were closed.

Rambo1220 has been HARVESTED.

tony's really going rambo on all these harvests

tony's really going rambo on all these harvests
do i need to show you the path out

I'm seeing lots of salt, more than a table salt worth.

I'm seeing lots of salt, more than a table salt worth.

I hope that's not an unprompted attack to Tablesalt.

I hope that's not an unprompted attack to Tablesalt.
It's not uncalled for considering TableSalt deliberately spams this thread on a near daily basis. These harvested users don't fit in anywhere else, so they all band together here and perpetuate "funny puns" in an attempt to extort attention from Tony and maybe get the 5 seconds of fame the blf and their parents have been neglecting to show.

It's not uncalled for considering TableSalt deliberately spams this thread on a near daily basis. These harvested users don't fit in anywhere else, so they all band together here and perpetuate "funny puns" in an attempt to extort attention from Tony and maybe get the 5 seconds of fame the blf and their parents have been neglecting to show.
here's a deep question for you: what do you get out of saying the same stuff like this every time? I you do this a lot and it sorta seems like you're really trying to get something out of it.

You repeating the same thing over and over again in every thread isn't going to stop anyone, as seen in every goddamn Lord Tony drama in existence. So what gives? Trying to prove a point or something?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 10:57:59 AM by Path »

im just lurking really loudly

here's a deep question for you: what do you get out of saying the same stuff like this every time? I you do this a lot and it sorta seems like you're really trying to get something out of it.

You repeating the same thing over and over again in every thread isn't going to stop anyone, as seen in every goddamn Lord Tony drama in existence. So what gives? Trying to prove a point or something?
The point is essentially proven with this post. Even faced with your degeneracy, nether of you will stop because you love the attention.

Maybe by making you feel like the pathetic morons that you're acting like, you'll take the "jacking" out of "jacking off yourself" and forget off to somewhere that people can actually stand you
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 11:15:52 AM by Akio- »