Author Topic: Wow...  (Read 1825 times)

I just got banned from Block Dude's server for 'no cussing idiot'. I take it it's because I said "ok, wtf?" when he killed me, after I completed a challenge. One of the rules was 'no cussing.'

Discuss.

Oh yeah, BTW, the server name was Ninja Challenges.

I just got banned from Block Dude's server for 'no cussing idiot'.

Yes, I have the same problem but the cussing wasn't even on his server. It was in my server name. forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget  you block dude.

Thats wonderful now stop spamming forget

Block Dude holds a personal vendetta against me because I pointed out some spam he made on Badspot's Block Party. He went to extreme lengths to deny it.

Oh yeah, BTW, the server name was Ninja Challenges.
I hate that server.

we rebel now?
Verily so. I will round off the dragon and lock them in my server >:)

I'll provide the teargas bombs, just for the fun of using them. :D

When i joined he kicked me. When i joined again then said "wtf was that for?" He banned me reason: Bye. It left me confused because just a few minutes ago he had asked  me to mentor him. Also he based his ninja thing off of 1 trick in my ninja gaiden build. So it's basically a challenge where you run up a small wall. then do that a couple hundred times. He just Fails I'm sad that i didn't ban him when i had the chance.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 10:57:36 PM by tommybricksetti »

This is what curse filters are for.  People who ban for things that they can do one thing to prevent and be done with it are loving handicaps.  I understand if people are being stupid and going around the filter with random spaces and other crap but if you turned off the curse filter to begin with, then you have no right to ban for it.

but if you turned off the curse filter to begin with, then you have no right to ban for it.
So true.
I just got banned from Block Dude's server for 'no cussing idiot'. I take it it's because I said "ok, wtf?" when he killed me, after I completed a challenge. One of the rules was 'no cussing.'
I feel your pain brother! :panda: :cookieMonster: