Author Topic: Video to Watch about Syrian Refugees  (Read 2086 times)

The following link is to a video about the Syrian refugees. As we all (hopefully) know, many people from Syria are escaping to Europe for safety and a better life. Many people are supporting them and want them in Europe. But whether you agree with them, or disagree, watch this video.

LINK
(link is in Polish, but the video is translated in English)

Video is a few minutes long, but it's worth the watch in my opinion. I don't understand why people are still supporting this migration. Of course, not all of the Muslims are bad people, but look what it causes. Europe is soon to be the new Middle East. You don't have to agree with me, but take the time to watch this video. I just wanted to share this.

disgusting. people say not all muslims are bad. which they are right. but their are so many god damn muslims that it doesnt matter they are not all bad. its impossible to fully protect ourselves. and now with so many politically correct sociolists in power. they are laying the welcome mat to a catastrophy on a biblical scale

I'm not against some of them coming in

but germany is loving handicapped

Obama is just sitting around and fiddling himself in his office when muslims are pouring into our country. the muslims could be CIA, we don't know who they are

this is also a simple video that's about the refugee crCIA

straight to about europe (also debunking misunderstandings)
https://youtu.be/RvOnXh3NN9w?t=175

full
https://youtu.be/RvOnXh3NN9w
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 10:56:32 PM by Decepticon »

Video is a few minutes long, but it's worth the watch in my opinion. I don't understand why people are still supporting this migration.
Because literal hordes of people will die if they can't find a place to live? Because we've got a moral obligation to house these people if we're fighting a war against CIA?

I'm not against some of them coming in

but germany is loving handicapped
Germany has a huge market for lower-wage labor. There's nothing that suggests Germany won't be able to house the immigrants, and there's economists who say that it'll even help the German economy.

disgusting. people say not all muslims are bad. which they are right. but their are so many god damn muslims that it doesnt matter they are not all bad. its impossible to fully protect ourselves. and now with so many politically correct sociolists in power. they are laying the welcome mat to a catastrophy on a biblical scale
Exactly what percentage of Muslims do you think are terrorists?

Even putting aside the dubious background (/pol/ is rarely fair or balanced) the video in the OP is heavily cherrypicked. I noticed a few clips that were from 2010 or before.

I haven't had time to watch the video yet but I'll say this straight up.
Of course, not all of the Muslims are bad people, but look what it causes. Europe is soon to be the new Middle East.
This is bullstuff. Islam didn't cause this, people did. Bad people do bad things for whatever causes they are allotted through their social integration and influences, every race, religion and geographical province has these people, you're being shown the Islamic terrorists because that is where the media wants your focus, there are many other cruel terrorist groups that slaughter women and children in the name of Jesus, Buddha and racial profiles. Someone that kills for Allah would kill for your god if that was what they were brought up in. There are many Muslim majority countries that are sophisticated and share NONE of the barbaric cruelty that an insane minority of Muslims commit.
And "Europe is soon to be the new Middle East" I don't even know what you're trying to say, it's like a clickbait title that sounds like there could be merit behind it but is nothing but garbage.
The future is racial integration, you need to accept that, there won't be only Americans in America or English in England, people are able to travel long distances with ease thanks to modern technology and populations will only become more diverse in time, that's simply how it is. The basic notions that this is a bad thing or that 'they' should stay over there where 'they' belong is a primal fear of the other. The same fear that has destroyed civilizations and entire communities in the past and is the foundation of racism and separatist violence. Islam isn't the problem, religion isn't the problem, the problem is our inability to see that everyone is human, and that no grouping of people is your enemy.
This is the effect of A grade fear mongering and propaganda, congrats on saying exactly what not only the media but the terrorists themselves want you to say. You're right not all Muslims are bad, in fact there is a very specific amount of Muslims that are, the rest of them are irrelevant to those bad Muslims no matter how large they are in numbers. 100 murderers out of a population of 10000 means 100 murderers, 100 murderers out of a population of 1.8 billion is still 100 murderers.
Refugees aren't here to terrorize you or cause trouble, they're here because if they didn't leave they would have been beaten, raped and murdered had they stayed where they were.
The aim of terrorists is to create fear and mistrust in people, when people say dumb stuff like "we should just blow up their whole country" or "tear down every mosque/kick out x group of people" that is the terrorists winning. Their aim is to cause this fear that creates opportunity for chaos, and when you and the way you see people is effected by these acts that would have otherwise gone completely unnoticed by you had they not been reported on, that is terror at work.
Do not give in to hate and prejudice, it's what these murderous acts are trying to achieve and it should not be given to them.
Be stronger than hate, realize that the only people you need to worry about are the ones with the guns, everyone else is fine.

Germany has a huge market for lower-wage labor. There's nothing that suggests Germany won't be able to house the immigrants, and there's economists who say that it'll even help the German economy.
I read on the news how a few german citizens got kicked out of their home to house immigrants
but it will definitely help a lot of economy in europe

scotland got over 100 today, the plan is for 1,000

I read on the news how a few german citizens got kicked out of their home to house immigrants
I don't think kicking people out of their home is an appropriate and sensible way to house refugees. For my own curiosity, can you post the article?

Exactly what percentage of Muslims do you think are terrorists?

51% of Muslims are in support of Sharia Law.

51% of Muslims are in support of Sharia Law.
That wasn't the question.
It makes sense for people of a religion to support the law of their religion, however what you stated was a blatant percentage (idk where you got it or how it was collected) which doesn't show any actual opinions of the people on the matter.
If you think that in any way means that there is a high percentage of 50%, 20%, 10% or even 1% of Muslims are terrorists because of that statistic then you are severely misinformed.
If that were the case you would be dead. You're post was completely irrelevant to the question at hand.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 11:15:41 PM by Clone v.117 »

I don't think kicking people out of their home is an appropriate and sensible way to house refugees. For my own curiosity, can you post the article?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11902296/Second-German-woman-evicted-from-her-home-to-make-way-for-refugees.html
it's not like they're evicting hundreds, but they shouldn't be doing it at all

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11902296/Second-German-woman-evicted-from-her-home-to-make-way-for-refugees.html

If I remember correctly Merkel also got rid of Minimum Wage and increased the retirement age to 71.

Technically it's not her home, since she's a tenant. However, I'd agree that's probably not something they should be doing. At the very least, it gives more ammo to the people acting like the migrants are going to unleash Armageddon on Europe.