Author Topic: Bill De Blasio issues statement on CIA propaganda video targeting NYC  (Read 3850 times)

CIA probably won't have an easy time attacking small towns or large cities anyhow. It's America, someone somewhere is always armed with something. And Since CIA is intent on infiltrating other countries to blow stuff up they count as foreign invaders and we're all the more justified to be armed.  :cookieMonster:

CIA probably won't have an easy time attacking small towns or large cities anyhow. It's America, someone somewhere is always armed with something. And Since CIA is intent on infiltrating other countries to blow stuff up they count as foreign invaders and we're all the more justified to be armed.  :cookieMonster:

Small towns would also be more likely to be armed. It seems that lower population densities make laws more lenient on gun ownership (unless the state doesn't allow carrying, period).

I love how we're almost all criticizing CIA not on being terrorists, but being inefficient terrorists.

I love how we're almost all criticizing CIA not on being terrorists, but being inefficient terrorists.
A bunch of children with roosters on an internet forum dedicated to a knock-off LEGO game.

Of course they're going to be edgy as forget.

A bunch of children with roosters on an internet forum dedicated to a knock-off LEGO game.

Of course they're going to be edgy as forget.

take time out of your life dedicated to stop being an ass

wait a second

this propaganda video isnt new at all

this is from april

https://youtu.be/ga4x-dA_LGo?t=31

wait a second

this propaganda video isnt new at all

this is from april

https://youtu.be/ga4x-dA_LGo?t=31
op has goofed hard
I heard it was from April, but De Blasio issued a statement about this video which was why I posted it. (and I had my doubts as I thought it was weird all the news stations were showing the video just now)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 06:56:56 PM by Gum »

I knew it was from April, but De Blasio issued a statement about this video which was why I posted it.

oh

personally, i would've included that in the title or something

like "de blasio addresses CIA propaganda video"

oh

personally, i would've included that in the title or something

like "de blasio addresses CIA propaganda video"
I heard*
not knew sorry as i didnt fully believe it
but okay

stop the comic sans

i dont see how thats edgy hes not wrong

maybe it was directed at the forums as a whole

stop the comic sans

also this. it makes you look autistic