Author Topic: Request: boat model  (Read 1304 times)

I need a boat model, preferably a row boat like this:

Also, I'm still working on the final touches to make it work just right, but here it is so far:

be better if we had a video, so we saw what it was really like..

I have a raft model, colourable flag with five mounts. (Driver + corners + one facing flagpole)

The model can show up odd in-game, though: The shadow is only a few parts of the boat and everything is high-contrast. (Brown + Flag = Yellow?)

If you can fix or export .blend files, I might donate my model. It would help me with making them in future too.

Code-wise, if you're using a wheeled vehicle the vehicle will have no propulsion in water. Can you actually drive it anywhere?

I think he is saying that he has the code mostly done and just needs the model.

That looks GREAT! Lemme go dig out my boat model. My scripting failed epically.

Edit; Here you go! I may have screwed up something, so if there are any problems, let me know.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 11:53:40 AM by Bushido »

It's a flying wheel jeep as a base.  There is a problem that I am trying to fix though, whenever you hit land, it will tip and then you can't untip it unless your moving, and it can be very annoying, I may just need to try it with the horse vehicle type since it can't tip.  Also, it likes to bounce a little too much.... (density problem that is basically all about finding the perfect number)

As of working on it, I'm going to play D&D in a few minuets, so I won't be able to work on it much today.