Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 198688 times)

Okay, but the log ends with datablock 5386. Dump this one to find out what it is and put the blb file on pastebin
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 08:22:57 PM by Zeblote »

Okay, but the log ends with datablock 5386. Dump this one to find out what it is and put the blb file on pastebin
http://pastebin.com/64jnzM4E
from Brick_Odd/1x1_Odd_Brick.blb

Looks fine though... does it work with this brick pack disabled?

Looks fine though... does it work with this brick pack disabled?
Yes, so I guess it's some weird issue with the brick pack.

Where do I get this pack? I'll try to figure out what's wrong with it tomorrow.

When I go to rotate my selected bricks, all it does is shift the bricks closer to me

You should add a feature where you type in a command and you can set the brick's BLID to a certain one and when you place the dup, the bricks are that BLID

This would be useful
pageloss

It runs just fine for me with the brick pack enabled so I've no idea what is the problem.

It's a result of the brick pack being poorly converted into the BLB format.
-
The omni-quads on the 1x1_Odd_Brick are messed up, so that could be why

They don't look messed up to me, what's wrong with it?

the dup wont show up ingame even though its enabled, What do?

when you release the ability to save/load duplications, you should have some duplications already packaged with the add-on
some small stuff like furniture

when you release the ability to save/load duplications, you should have some duplications already packaged with the add-on
some small stuff like furniture
This along with the BLID changing thing would be perfect

Just undid 570 bricks worth of jet engine (rip), I control-Z a random normal non-duplicated 1x8 brick I placed and it said 'Undo finished' in my screen, and removed the jet engine I moved about 10 minutes ago. Didn't have duplicator equipped, didn't have it in my inventory.