Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 198344 times)

Looks like that mod incorrectly packages FxDTSBrick::plant.

Is this big enough a problem that I could take this to help or is this a simple fix? I don't want to take space up in this thread for this, but if it's just an extra space or something, it is worth mentioning it to me now.

put it in suggestions and requests and someone probably will do it. esp if you tell them exactly whats wrong (aka incorrectly packaged fxdtsbrick::plant)

put it in suggestions and requests and someone probably will do it. esp if you tell them exactly whats wrong (aka incorrectly packaged fxdtsbrick::plant)

Sorry, that's what I meant. Thanks.

Why

This absolutely, 100% should have been in the config/server directory.

Probably in case he wants to implement dupsave uploading?

Why

This absolutely, 100% should have been in the config/server directory.

Clients should be able to upload their saves at some point / save locally, then it's no longer just a server folder.

Still seems like you'll want a distinction in either case. Why would you want other peoples duplications showing up with your stuff after you get done hosting a server from the client?

Err, maybe. I'm not really sure how that is supposed to work anyways. But for now I didn't want to make the folder strictly server or client sided.

If it's bothering you you can easily change the path in server.cs and client.cs

probably just label in the description which server it was saved on at what date, by whom.

Then we have to open each file to load the information from it, which isn't ideal. It'd have to be cached somewhere.

I've changed the way bricks are highlighted, they just get glow fx now:

The main point is that enabling glow fx is much more friendly to your framerate, as it doesn't have a stupid fade animation.
For example, selecting golden gate bridge used to drop to 20 fps for me, now it remains locked at 60.

This might make it harder to see which bricks are selected, so if you can't get used to it I've added an rtb pref to switch back.
Changing the pref while bricks are highlighted is probably a bad idea.

Version 1.3.3
•  Now highlights selected bricks with glow fx for better framerate
•  Small performance improvements (strStr instead of strPos)

•  Fixed: Undoing many bricks blocking schedules (again)

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();

I dont think theres a way to make Savedup not admin only. Fix that.

I dont think theres a way to make Savedup not admin only. Fix that.

??

As of the latest update creating a /savedup does this to prints.