New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 191716 times)

what's the keybind for /fillbricks
no keybind. a lot of people have done this simple function fix/addition though:

function serverCmdFFB(%cl){ ndConfirmFillBricks(%cl); }
function serverCmdFSC(%cl){ ndConfirmSupercut(%cl); }

/ffb will skip the dialog and fill bricks. /fsc will skip the dialog and supercut.

you can copy those two functions and then do "eval(getclipboard());" in the server console to quickly put them on the server, if your server is hosted on the same machine you copied those functions on.

dont forgeten swear at me or i will tell your mom and your dad and your brother and your sister and your grandma and your grandpa and your aunt and your godmother

im not UFCKING AGNRY
more like agnry faic @edd

Is there a list of commands for this somewhere or are they just kinda figured out on your own, because from what I see there are at least 10 commands but i have absolutely no idea how to use them.

Is there a list of commands for this somewhere or are they just kinda figured out on your own, because from what I see there are at least 10 commands but i have absolutely no idea how to use them.
Seconding this.

If anyone wants to make a guide thing I'll copy it to the OP, but for me this project is finished.

If anyone wants to make a guide thing I'll copy it to the OP, but for me this project is finished.
its been nearly 3 years what

its been nearly 3 years what

there's no readme how do you expect me to know the commands? you listed all of the features on the OP and completely forgot to explain how to use them.

there's no readme how do you expect me to know the commands? you listed all of the features on the OP and completely forgot to explain how to use them.
/duphelp

god this mod is almost 3 years old

it still feels new to me

noticed this cause i was looking up “new” stuff for an old user that came back and forgot when this was released