Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 193993 times)

There's no such thing atm. Would be a good idea though if I can get bothered to do something with dup again...

I don't entirely see why /plantAs doesn't create a new brick group for ID's that don't yet have a brick group on the server. Is it difficult to make new brick groups or something?

I don't see a reason for that either. Are you sure it doesn't do that?

Ya it just says "Couldn't find brick group for BL_ID" or something.

Edit:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 03:46:13 AM by Wesley Williams »

Do the new brickgroups have doNotDelete set to true? That will prevent it from randomly deleting after creation.

Looks like I forgot to add something that creates brick groups.

how to fillpaint

- select some bricks
- press e
- select the paint color you want
- press plant

I found myself downloading this very awesome add-on, that I see on a TON of other servers, but when I try to use it, I cannot place bricks, it is extremely weird. If anybody knows a solution to this problem please tell me.

I found myself downloading this very awesome add-on, that I see on a TON of other servers, but when I try to use it, I cannot place bricks, it is extremely weird. If anybody knows a solution to this problem please tell me.
Might be a conflict with another addon. Try disabling everything but the default addons and the new duplicator.

Post a console.log with trace enabled, that shows you trying to place something.

How do I wrench fill?

How do I wrench fill?

Select stuff, then type /fillWrench. A gui should open up. Enable the settings you want to change, set a value for them, click apply.