Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 193886 times)

In this case I needed two independent bl_ids with the ability to enable and disable trust with each other.
o i have 5 keys

alternatively you could parent the auth function and make your server accept yourself as any blid

o i have 5 keys

alternatively you could parent the auth function and make your server accept yourself as any blid

I have a better solution. But enough about that, because this thread is being derailed and I rather not do that to this thread. It's just too good.

anyone else unable to mirror?

anyone else unable to mirror?
what commands are you using? use /duphelp ingame to check what commands are available

zeblote removed a bunch of lengthy commands in favor of shorter. use /mx, /my, /mz (or /mirx, /miry, /mirz iirc)

uh zeblote, how do i use these selection paint/wrench options?

or save copies?

duplicate, but don't confirm, instead of confirming hit the paint key
or do /fillwrench

i actually found a bug

Pecon's TotalRPG script completely disables using the duplicator. You can't select or load dups.

i actually found a bug

Pecon's TotalRPG script completely disables using the duplicator. You can't select or load dups.
I can only see this happening if you have the brick cost setting enabled, which is not default.

Would it be stupid to ask what Supercut does? Does it give all your bricks a fancy haircut?

Would it be stupid to ask what Supercut does? Does it give all your bricks a fancy haircut?

It lets you select an area and it will delete all the bricks inside it, and then automatically fill in the gaps left behind by bricks that were partially in the area.

Also 1000th reply on this topic.

when you equip the paint can while a selection is in progress it stops the selection instead of waiting and going into fill paint mode

when you equip the paint can while a selection is in progress it stops the selection instead of waiting and going into fill paint mode

Don't equip the paint can before the selection is done then.

you should add a name/event incrementer
so I can have a brick named "rope1" and an event on another brick that makes a rope TO rope1, then I duplicate them and plant it and get another pair of bricks with rope2 instead of rope1
this has more applications than the rope mod, such as duplicating bot holes when you want them to return to their specific spawn point and look at a specific thing relative to that
it'd be useful because it's a pain to go through and increment it all by hand