New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 194029 times)

Testing something. 🦃

today we give thanks to zeblote for starting on this mod approximately one year ago

Happy New Duplicator Anniversary!

guys you are 5 days early

there a way to allow floating brick planting so i dont have to /forceplant?

there a way to allow floating brick planting so i dont have to /forceplant?
/toggleforceplant

Exactly one year after the original release, this is probably the final patch. pls don't find bugs

Version 1.6.0
•  Reduced default selecting timeout to 400ms
•  Added support for Script_RaycastOffTools by Conan
•  Added support for Event_Apartment by mctwist
•  Added option to plant bricks in a different brick group
•  Added /DupHelp command to show all commands you can use
•  Optimized clearing large numbers of named bricks. Used to freeze server

•  Fixed undo groups not being deleted properly
•  Automatically clean up old, unused preferences

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();

Yay

Yay

It's not the thing you made though, I did something much simpler, you just say /plantAs [name] before planting a selection and it will create them as their bricks

It's not the thing you made though, I did something much simpler, you just say /plantAs [name] before planting a selection and it will create them as their bricks
This is going to be so useful, thank god

thanks!

Thank you for putting so much time into making this, Zeblote!

•  Added support for Event_Apartment by mctwist
I haven't gotten around testing my fix yet as I require at least one more cooperative player on my server.

I'm just guessing who you got this idea from. I actually thought of letting you know, but then again I thought that kind of functionality didn't need to exist in this add-on. This was a nice approach. (And I'm stealing rightfully copying parts of your functionality as I even planned that functionality anyway.)

I'm just guessing who you got this idea from. I actually thought of letting you know, but then again I thought that kind of functionality didn't need to exist in this add-on. This was a nice approach. (And I'm stealing rightfully copying parts of your functionality as I even planned that functionality anyway.)

From here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=303122.0

Just took quite a while to actually do something about it, had it half finished for like a month...

From here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=303122.0

Just took quite a while to actually do something about it, had it half finished for like a month...
Huh... Wonder why I missed this... Good thing that you managed to to put it in without breaking everything.