Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 193265 times)

I tried doing this, but it doesn't seem to let you plant bricks floating, I even set the preferences to "Floating bricks admin only" unchecked and it still wouldn't work
Nvm, I looked in the options and bound the toggle force plant key.
Love the new dup wand by the way

I took full advantage of the new duplicator's features by stretching one of TAG's planes solely with the new dup (no door since i mirrored it after cutting it away via supercut):

compare to

so yeah, pretty great stuff

Multi-Cubic selection is no longer working as it did, it's now stud-by stud when it took the dimensions of the brick you clicked before. This is kinda annoying for me as I don't think constantly switching back and forth from Cubic to Stack is good.

This change was on purpose, it's more useful this way when you try to use supercut with the box.

Also, I've noticed in the past that using the Duplicator then switching to certain tools (Paint Can, Hammer (?)) doesn't make them show up.

Are you using the item spawned on a brick?

Supercut and Fillbricks are just purely amazing. They can be used to easily make complicated walls. Doors are less of a pain. I am using it alot in my Space MERP build.

Zeblote, keep it up. Make more innovation like this.

This change was on purpose, it's more useful this way when you try to use supercut with the box.

Hm, I see. I wonder if it can be turned into a preference or something, I liked it as it was before. But eh, I guess I can still live with it.

Are you using the item spawned on a brick?

Yes.

Yes.

I fixed a bug where switching to the paint can doesn't work if you're using the duplicator item, but I can't reproduce any problem with the hammer.

You should make a /invert command

You should make a /invert command

What is it supposed to do?

What is it supposed to do?

guessing mirror on every axis, for people who are needlessly lazy

Perhaps he means, in a selection box:
Any space that contains a brick, remove the bricks.
Any space that doesn't contain a brick, fill it with bricks.

Yay!!! Thanks! Best Addon EVER! :cookieMonster:

Perhaps he means, in a selection box:
Any space that contains a brick, remove the bricks.
Any space that doesn't contain a brick, fill it with bricks.
that's what i thought he meant, but how would you determine color?

that's what i thought he meant, but how would you determine color?

Guess you'd have to use paint can color then.

Alright, I'm typing /mir x and not getting anything. REALLY need it right now too. Am I uh...doing something wrong? I'm in plant mode, so I'm a bit confused. I know it had to build the tables, but if it is, there's no indication that it's doing it. Not to sound annoying man, but I really need that work for this build I have. Help...HALP! HAAAALP!