Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 192734 times)

could you also make it so we can super cut with a regular ghost brick?

IM BLOWN AWAY THAT FEATURE IS AMAZING

Wild idea: using the new functions with a brush tool- a selection cube of a specific size whose position is contolled by the numpad keys instead of the numpad being used to change the size.
Numpad enter could fill the cube, numpad 0 to erase the contents inside.
The player camera would be in observer mode around the selection cube.
Ill link a video to show what I'm talking about later
https://youtu.be/uyEJBDJIwFA?t=65
It's the brief moment at 1:05 where you see the sphere sculpting the snowman, except in this case the brush would be a cube.

This has truly become the third and last Duplicator we'll ever need after super-cut. Hope it gets polished.

I'm not sure how to handle build trust when someone uses fill bricks.
Even if it checks every brick planted by it for trust, some richard can still place a floating cube in the middle of your house.

Z check

Fire raycast up and down. Don't allow filling over/under other player's bricks at all, unless by a reasonable range.

Edit: Maybe not a raycast, box search makes more sense.

Box search isn't possible, depending on the size of your selection box that could return thousands of bricks.

How is this problem different from using regular forceplant to accomplish the same thing.

How is this problem different from using regular forceplant to accomplish the same thing.

Force plant is admin only by default. I definitely don't want fillbricks to be like that because it's really useful for building.

Force plant is admin only by default. I definitely don't want fillbricks to be like that because it's really useful for building.
Make it simply not create new bricks that aren't connected to the ground if you're not admin.

Make it simply not create new bricks that aren't connected to the ground if you're not admin.
Or at least don't create if the bricks aren't connected to nearby bricks.

I'll just make it admin only for now and figure out a better way later.