Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 193870 times)

super cut is like the addon i wanted long ago, but the complete opposite, but a lot better

This is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to build with it :>

super cut is like the addon i wanted long ago, but the complete opposite, but a lot better
Super weld?

If you want to test the super-cut, here's the current version:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/143512782/ShareX/2016/08/Tool_NewDuplicator.zip

It'll update to the new version (1.5.0) once it's done.

To cut an area, make a box and press shift-ctrl x or say /supercut.
To fill an area, make a box and say /fillbricks or /fb

do the filled bricks use the paint color you have selected
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 01:26:54 AM by gr8dayseth »

To fill an area, make a box and say /fillbricks or /fb

oh forget yes

Updated the beta version above, now there is a default keybind for fillbricks (shift-ctrl-v) and it does a supercut first so you can fill into other bricks:

That should help with "de-spamming" sections of brick. Really revolutionary stuff you're doing here

Updated the beta version above, now there is a default keybind for fillbricks (shift-ctrl-v) and it does a supercut first so you can fill into other bricks:

-aaa-
-aaa-
NOW THat was what I needed long ago

and it does a supercut first so you can fill into other bricks:
that is nice but it'd probably be better if we could just do the supercut ourselves first so we could also fill in certain parts without replacing them

that is nice but it'd probably be better if we could just do the supercut ourselves first so we could also fill in certain parts without replacing them

The fill function can only handle completely empty areas, so doing a supercut first is the only way for it to work reliably.

oh alright that makes sense

Wild idea: using the new functions with a brush tool- a selection cube of a specific size whose position is contolled by the numpad keys instead of the numpad being used to change the size.
Numpad enter could fill the cube, numpad 0 to erase the contents inside.
The player camera would be in observer mode around the selection cube.
Ill link a video to show what I'm talking about later