Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 191726 times)

so when will new duplicator preserve emitter direction?

so when will new duplicator preserve emitter direction?
it does? you should clarify your bug with pictures.

Just tried duplicating some emitters and it works as expected:

emitter gun confirmed???

Duplicating bots with no item makes them use the default item; case in point, the Gun.
getting this issue, there anything that can be done about it?

emitter gun confirmed???
More like item and emitter direction confirmed

Does this also affect bricks that have the relay event that fires in a certain direction?

Relay events are rotated too.

I keep crashing when i use it on my server. it usually happens with larger duplications

I keep crashing when i use it on my server. it usually happens with larger duplications
loving of course it would crash with large duplication. You're putting stress on the server by adding a huge amount of bricks at the same time.

Is there any way you could let admins set the ownership of the duplication before planting? Maybe like /setOwner (BL_ID)

loving of course it would crash with large duplication. You're putting stress on the server by adding a huge amount of bricks at the same time.
not really

the whole reason behind why this duplicator was made is to support extremely large and complicated duplications with minimal to no lag.

phantos, can you give more clarification on what you are trying to duplicate (bricks, brickcount) + provide a console log?

You can easily duplicate 250000 bricks with this. If your server crashes with many bricks, there are generally 3 reasons:
- you installed some other crap-on that breaks.
- your hardware is not powerful enough.
- blockland randomly decided to stop working for no reason.

Is there any way you could let admins set the ownership of the duplication before planting? Maybe like /setOwner (BL_ID)

/dupHelp

/dupHelp

Wow never knew that was a thing. I've been slowly learning the dup commands (just learned /allDups on Sunday). Is there any place where all the commands are plainly listed besides /dupHelp?

Is there a setting that increments the event names and brick names and maybe even vce variable names by one? Because i have another version of an older dup that has that and thats something i tend to need