👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️

Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 85925 times)

I didn't tell anyone to vote for me, I'm surprised I got more votes than nick

I don't really do anything around here that warrants 'blocklander of the year' so I doubt I'm going anywhere in the polls lol

why is nick getting voted on again

Neither. Can there be a third option?

Would you rather you be in it? Sorry this isn't a tribal bigot of the year contest

yes it's called don't vote

or wait for the next tiebreaker

Would you rather you be in it? Sorry this isn't a tribal bigot of the year contest

I would prefer voting for a person who amounts to something.

then wait till the next poll and stop being a richard

Ladies and gentleman caribou at his finest

then wait till the next poll and stop being a richard

I was called a tribal bigot, that's being a richard.

You are a tribal bigot would you like us to dig up all the past accounts and this accounts bullstuff? Or do you wanna leave this thread with a shread of dignity

you burst into the thread asking for a third option all passive aggressive and stuff. again with pinning the blame on others

You are a tribal bigot would you like us to dig up all the past accounts and this accounts bullstuff? Or do you wanna leave this thread with a shread of dignity

Not quite sure what part of your body was triggered when I politely asked for a third option.

you burst into the thread asking for a third option all passive aggressive and stuff. again with pinning the blame on others

This is aggressive?

i guess you wont vote for yourself then >:^)))) rekt

I'm sorry I didn't spam the forums when I got mad about something. I'm sure if we were all held up to your standards the world would be a better place lmao