Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 84452 times)

if i remember correctly he came up with the idea, then some stuff happened and badspot turned it into a default gamemode
some other guy had a popular server with most of the default maps over the summer of 2013 out whenever speedkart came out. No idea who came up with it though, but I think it was him

some other guy had a popular server with most of the default maps over the summer of 2013 out whenever speedkart came out. No idea who came up with it though, but I think it was him
Filipe created the original speedkart vehicles and helped design the first few maps (which worked using events exclusively at the time).

Badspot turned it into a default gamemode in the next Blockland release.

Filipe created the original speedkart vehicles and helped design the first few maps (which worked using events exclusively at the time).

Badspot turned it into a default gamemode in the next Blockland release.
yeah I know be made the karts but I didn't know he helped make the maps. still wasn't exclusively his idea though like everyone says

yeah I know be made the karts but I didn't know he helped make the maps. still wasn't exclusively his idea though like everyone says
I think he gets a lot of credit because he put forth a lot of work to make the surprisingly large variety of carts for it. Just was probably considered one of the largest contributions to the concept as a whole.

Zeblote is advancing to the final poll with a five vote win over Swholli. Semi-finals round 2 is open.

you know im the type of person that really like to enjoy the little things in life. even if its some stupid vote. i dont have a problem with Zeblote winning but the fact that i was just really happy that i was winning really made me mad that somehow the tables turned in less than 2 minutes and that the votes are still going up like there are suddenly such a large group of people that decided to vote. i really like that 15 minutes of fame. and you know, i really dont like having fanboys to such a large group of memers. that includes most of the people "in the clique." or whatever. i have some other friends i'd really rather talk to more than them, but i dont think they feel the same because i snapped over something stupid just like i am right now. its complicated
trog i love you but i had to

this is a tough one

you know im the type of person that really like to enjoy the little things in life. even if its some stupid vote. i dont have a problem with Zeblote winning but the fact that i was just really happy that i was winning really made me mad that somehow the tables turned in less than 2 minutes and that the votes are still going up like there are suddenly such a large group of people that decided to vote. i really like that 15 minutes of fame. and you know, i really dont like having fanboys to such a large group of memers. that includes most of the people "in the clique." or whatever. i have some other friends i'd really rather talk to more than them, but i dont think they feel the same because i snapped over something stupid just like i am right now. its complicated

LMAO

WAIT I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT HEY HEY HEY WOOOWWWW

swholli

don't sweat the small stuff

I didn't even know I'd be nominated until my voting round started.

yea theres no list of nominations except for maybe the thing at the end of the op that lists the rounds but that might not be a complete list

same here
i nearly rocketed off my seat because when i saw the vote i was winning and was so surprised