👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️

Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 85169 times)

Btw since I'm not in the running anymore I'd like to formally admit to rigging the stuff out of several of the polls :D
Ur welcome XR

Btw since I'm not in the running anymore I'd like to formally admit to rigging the stuff out of several of the polls :D
Ur welcome XR

Ur welcome XR

doesn't this kind of ruin the whole thing because it basically knocked out other participants that could have had a fair chance

doesn't this kind of ruin the whole thing because it basically knocked out other participants that could have had a fair chance

Precisely why I held those weird tiebreakers. I knew that ~40 people would never vote for nick so it was easily a suspicious circumstance. I held the tiebreaker between Nick and the third place contender (who was maybe ~20 votes under nick) and the third place (may have been Ike, it's in the OP) contender won by a landslide. I think my suspicions were confirmed.

gsf ghost quick finish ptg!!!

who tf is GSF ghost?

who tf is GSF ghost?
die

guy who made all those neat maps like GSF Paradise and blocko forest, he is also currently making a terrain generator in mod help

Ur welcome XR
i guess you didn't take people not voting for you well

WHAT I LOST
WHYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT I LOST
WHYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
why do you think

Swollow is advancing to the final poll. The last semi-final vote is now open.

This has way too many days left and only the final poll remains, so I guess I'll either call a winner early or just leave the final poll up all the way to New Year's Eve.

gg thanks to who all voted for me <3