👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️

Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 85366 times)

Sure contributing to the community is great but when they lack any social skills and are unpleasant to be around(pecon) and even have the audacity to claim they deserve to be praised they lose respect

I did not do 9/11, and brickman didn't either I'm pretty sure

I did not do 9/11, and brickman didn't either I'm pretty sure
i can'tnfirm co

Sure contributing to the community is great but when they lack any social skills and are unpleasant to be around(pecon) and even have the audacity to claim they deserve to be praised they lose respect
1. You literally just said that Pecon has contributed nothing to the community
2. I'd say that you're fairly unpleasant to be around
3. You literally went on Boss Battles earlier today and started being a complete cunt

i voted for pecon with my 8 accounts bc blocknet and i don't like dob very much he rigs all the poles hes in and is super gay

i voted for pecon with my 8 accounts bc blocknet and i don't like dob very much he rigs all the poles hes in and is super gay
Oh yes, he rigs those poles ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

is pecon actually mad lmao

if I could change my vote I'd vote for Destroyer

autism tm has done so much for this community are you kidding?
their last topic was literally failbinned

I see no problem with Pecon offering an incentive to get people to vote for him.

in all seriousness XR got on my ass for saying I would send people cookies for votes if he doesn't get on ur ass for adding perks for voting for you I will lose all faith in this contest and at that point it becomes XR rigging the system

What? I never had any issue with you offering cookies to the forums. I addressed it when I first saw that you were getting a steep lead in votes because I didn't suspect that someone was rigging the poll right away. I only mentioned the cookies saying that perhaps people took it as an incentive to vote for you, which was never a problem.

What I do have a problem with is that you and Ravencroft are both admitting to rigging the polls when I explicitly stated in the rules that I did not want that happening. The two of you are only creating a hassle for me in trying to fix the messes you guys caused, pissing off the members that you rigged with false hope ("hope" doesn't sound right here since this just a "for fun" popularity contest), and then continuing to do it (idk about Ravencroft on this, but definitely you) trying to get me riled up.

I've been keeping tabs on your accounts as well as some of your friends accounts (of whom I will not be sharing) for activity and I do know for sure that some of the polls were rigged, but I'm pretty sure they've all been resolved with the tiebreakers. As far as I can tell, you are just trolling me by saying that you rigged all of the other polls when this does not seem to be the case at all.

Even after all this, I'm not even angry with you or Ravencroft and do not wish to cause drama. At this point, that image that Badspot made seems relevant:

I just wish that you can get over not winning.

Pecon and DestroyerOfBlocks tied with 55 votes. This tiebreaker decides who advances.

i vote for destroyerofblocks because he's a pretty swell guy

rooting for destroyer because bribes are gay

I voted in the tie-breaker based on gut opinion, but since reading the last few pages I would probably have voted differently.