👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️

Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 85850 times)

voted for pecon
i don't know how to take screenshots on this website so... no cool person title for me :^(

there is no contest he is the blocklander of the year, making such amazing addons as the new duplicator, PTG, slayer 4, hat pack 4, blockland glass, a new DTS plugin, blhack 2, etc.

since everyone else is doing it I'll take a screenshot of my vote for pecon too

voted for pecon
i don't know how to take screenshots on this website so... no cool person title for me :^(
Look for a key that says "Print Screen", then ctrl v into an image editing software and upload.

Also I voted Pecon

I was obligated to, what with my need to get every title

brickman is the obvious choice. he's kinda like batman

why is everyone voting for destroyerofblocks
brickman should be winning this one

why is everyone voting for destroyerofblocks
brickman should be winning this one
we like his game reviews

129 voters? That's a lot more than usual compared to a normal round of voting.

We usually get like, 80.

Post a screenshot of your vote for me like so and you'll receive a "Cool Person" title on Boss Battles!

129 voters? That's a lot more than usual compared to a normal round of voting.

We usually get like, 80.
time to call in the forum detectives

probably because both of us were actually advertising stuff with you and your title and me and my steam friend list and cadens mafia madness server

to be fair the idea of using bribery to gain voters (title on boss battles) is a shady move

i think ravencroft did that a long time ago in a best server poll

to be fair the idea of using bribery to gain voters (title on boss battles) is a shady move

i think ravencroft did that a long time ago in a best server poll

Well, I did mention
Disclaimer: I'm not advertising this on my server so I don't have any reason to believe this is unfair advertising
So theoretically I shouldn't have brought any more people in than usual, since I only mentioned it to this thread. Plus, Destroyer did basically the same thing (or more?) using Mafia Madness.

Though since Destroyer is using his
steam friend list
I guess I can play that game too

Excuse me if I sound like I'm taking this too seriously, but I'm getting a bit annoyed that someone I hardly even know is potentially going to win versus people like me and Greek2Me who have both made huge contributions to this community.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 09:13:54 PM by Pecon »