Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 85772 times)

vote for maxwell or i'll drown your dog
go maxwell go

why don't you go back to /b/ you loving asswipe you bring out the "waah muh 4chan go away" card just because I typed in "stuffpost" to my computer what is your problem I like destroyer you loving cunt why are you being a richardass stuffeating mondaylipped friend?

go shower or something you creep

i think its okay for her to be mad when people are winning just because they're popular, instead of people winning that are making great things for the community
It's like you people fail to realize blockland is a VERY social game and being able to make friends is just as essential to the game as making builds. It's literally a lego based chat room.

It's like you people fail to realize blockland is a VERY social game and being able to make friends is just as essential to the game as making builds. It's literally a lego based chat room.

I wouldn't say it's lego based here in offtopic but blockland as a whole involves a community so I guess I understand

you loving cunt why are you being a richardass stuffeating mondaylipped friend?

Because unlike you I don't particularly think stuffposting is funny

i think its okay for her to be mad when people are winning just because they're popular, instead of people winning that are making great things for the community
Yeah it's a shame this forum doesn't reflect the completely fair and equal social world we live in.

Nobody gives a forget if you can code if you have the social skills of a rock

Because unlike you I don't particularly think stuffposting is funny
different strokes fam
Nobody gives a forget if you can code if you have the social skills of a rock
pecon is very much this imo

I wish greek2me got more votes just because slayer is one of the most integral add-ons to everything I've ever made in BL and without it I would be dealing with awkward default minigame mods

couldn't have asked for a better dedicated minigame GUI

I wish greek2me got more votes just because slayer is one of the most integral add-ons to everything I've ever made

couldn't have asked for a better dedicated minigame GUI
this and i also think that reflects pecons problem where he may have a lot of addons (i dont know he may not have that many i havent checked) but when was the last time you had something integral like slayer or tier tactical or city rpg or anything else really big and thought "pecon" not that im saying making niche addons is wrong it just doesnt turn out well in the polls

plus off sucks

when was the last time you had something integral like slayer or tier tactical

TotalRPG needs more love than it gets, it does most of the heavy lifting for RPG stuffe that you would normally have to jury rig with VCE

TotalRPG needs more love than it gets, it does most of the heavy lifting for RPG stuffe that you would normally have to jury rig with VCE
How many RPGs do you see now tho??

while it is true that pecon and greek2me has contributed massively towards this community....

no response