Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 85578 times)

Excuse me if I sound like I'm taking this too seriously, but I'm getting a bit annoyed that someone I hardly even know is potentially going to win versus people like me and Greek2Me who have both made huge contributions to this community.
autism tm has done so much for this community are you kidding?

also nice bribe friend
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 09:17:01 PM by Clownfish »

Plus, Destroyer did basically the same thing (or more?) using Mafia Madness.
i basically went up to people and whispered vote for me to them

So pecon is mad that someone is winning that isn't him? What have you contributed to the community that Destoryer hasn't? Your boss battles server?
I'm pretty sure Destoryer has hosted a server before too. if anything his didn't suck so yk he has my vote

if you dont vote for me I'll never give out free peaches anymore

also if I voted for blocks (I didn't) I would get jack stuff out of it
but if I voted for pecon, I would get a title on their sever

basically bribery

So since pecon is buying votes Imma just use Alts and vote? Since that's fair right XR

What have you contributed to the community that Destoryer hasn't?
I guess you only browse off-topic?
BlockNet server hosting. JustFileHosting. TotalRPG Events. Dungeon Generator gamemode. I have a thread full of all the add-ons I've released.

When the poll started it looked like it would be a race between Greek2Me and I since we've both made large contributions, but I was disappointed to see my competition was someone I hardly knew.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 09:25:28 PM by Pecon »

I guess you only browse off-topic?
BlockNet server hosting. JustFileHosting. TotalRPG Events. Dungeon Generator gamemode. I have a thread full of all the add-ons I've released.
yeah but where are the laughs
where are the quality times
where are the amusing stuffposts
this is blocklander of the year not contributor of the year

it's ok pecon I too like to enjoy the little things in life. even if it's some stupid vote

where are the amusing stuffposts

destroyer doesn't stuffpost

and stuffposting isn't good

go back to /b/ jesus christ

Oh dope, Do you plan on releasing anything worthwhile at some point?
in all seriousness XR got on my ass for saying I would send people cookies for votes if he doesn't get on ur ass for adding perks for voting for you I will lose all faith in this contest and at that point it becomes XR rigging the system

Excuse me if I sound like I'm taking this too seriously, but I'm getting a bit annoyed that someone I hardly even know is potentially going to win versus people like me and Greek2Me who have both made huge contributions to this community.
Welp you've lost my vote

vote for maxwell or i'll drown your dog

Welp you've lost my vote
i think its okay for her to be mad when people are winning just because they're popular, instead of people winning that are making great things for the community

destroyer doesn't stuffpost

and stuffposting isn't good

go back to /b/ jesus christ
-got a little buttmad but seriously don't scream go back to /b/ because I said stuffpost-