Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 85958 times)

Uh was not expecting such advertising. The reserved post has run out of room and I still have names to put up there throughout the duration and definitely don't have room for the semi-finals/finals results. Decisions have to be made. AT THIS TIME, ADVERTISING IS CLOSED AFTER TROGTOR. A VOTE IS GOING TO BE HELD ON THE DECISION.

my campaign:

hi it's me simpleos
vote for me

I say advertising should also be limited to one per person.

some of those advertisements are stupidly long
mcjobs is exempt from this however because his has reason to be long, for you see it goes hand in hand with his rooster size

I vote for Zharthon for being a kool rassling fan

some of those advertisements are stupidly long
mcjobs is exempt from this however because his has reason to be long, for you see it goes hand in hand with his rooster size

I'm guessing you have first-hand experience with it?

also couldn't you just use your third post and put a link to it that says "continued" or something in your second post

I'm guessing you have first-hand experience with it?
No, he had to use his second hand too.

Alternatively, only include posters, and not large amounts of text, as was the style last year.

Or, put a link to each persons advert, and not quote it.

Uh was not expecting such advertising. The reserved post has run out of room and I still have names to put up there throughout the duration and definitely don't have room for the semi-finals/finals results. Decisions have to be made. AT THIS TIME, ADVERTISING IS CLOSED AFTER TROGTOR. A VOTE IS GOING TO BE HELD ON THE DECISION.

It's easy. Remove all the people who haven't actually done anything for the game, and remove all the dumb gifs not related to blockland.

Vote for me so I'll add a mirror mode to the new duplicator.

Pffft, bribing for votes? Really????

Vote me and I'll write you a haiku.

brother yall kno im so gud i dont need a fukin ad.

here is one anyways brother

« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 06:31:32 AM by Starkiller »