👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️

Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 86021 times)

Isn't it pretentious for XR-7 to list himself in the poll? Not only that he has to make it clear he is the (op).

woah me and sir dooble up in the top just like old times

Isn't it pretentious for XR-7 to list himself in the poll? Not only that he has to make it clear he is the (op).

he was nominated

and he probably knew that people would want to tale into account that he made the topic, so he made it clear

i love u whoever nominated me
didnt even see myself in a poll

he was nominated

and he probably knew that people would want to tale into account that he made the topic, so he made it clear

Yeah pretty much this. I also followed the rules just as I made you guys follow them, except that I had to submit my nominations before opening the thread just so that I couldn't pick and choose from people who hadn't been nominated yet.

More people nominated me than Nick >:)

More people nominated me than Nick >:)
not the best landmark, but gj

not the best landmark, but gj
How many nominations did you get??? O right... loving none king richardy bitch

stop this bullying immediately young man

/cry

sir dooble and Sugar are advancing to the semifinals. The tiebreaker rounds begin now!

First up is McJob against Camel. Winner of this round advances to the semifinals.

i think we can all see who the winner is here

I think it will be bittersweet no matter who wins this poll.

guys think of it this way, if mcjob wins then australia will occupy everywhere

but if a camel wins then holy forget a camel won a vote like can you believe that

mcjob is gay so i voted him

seriously imagine some Australian guy in an extremely gay accent saying like 'oi'