Author Topic: [NEWS] Turkish F-16 shoots down Russian Su-24 bomber  (Read 1928 times)

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

it had been told 10 times to leave the airspace and the russian pilots just didn't respond, so they shot it down over rebel held territory and the pilots were killed, this was near the syrian-turkish border by the way

discuss

"Russian President Vladimir Putin said the warplane did not pose any threat to Turkey"
just because some kid on my lawn doesn't pose a threat doesn't mean i don't have the right to tell him to forget off, and forcefully remove him when he doesn't

Is this good or bad for US
bad because turkey is a strong ally right now

Is this good or bad for US
well turkey's in nato so it's most likely gonna cause more tension between east and west

the Turkish military commander couldn't be reached for questions

We were so close to teaming up damnit

We were so close to teaming up damnit
Turkey and Russia were never close to teaming up

Turkey and Russia were never close to teaming up
I'm not Turkish. I meant the fact that it could strain relations between us and Russia. Maybe.

I'm not Turkish. I meant the fact that it could strain relations between us and Russia. Maybe.
russia isnt going to stop fighting CIA just because turkey shot down their stuff when they forgeted up
CIA took down an entire russian jet liner, there were many more citizens on that plane, and the people in the warplane were in the military

i want to make a thanksgiving joke about turkeys but i cant think of a good punchline