2015/11/25 - Blockland 66% off on steam!

Author Topic: 2015/11/25 - Blockland 66% off on steam!  (Read 33250 times)

Can you wear a tophat and monocle like you said for 100k once we hit 200....? Maybe two tophats and two monocles....?
brother deliver. also yes now i can get a copy for a friend.

Does he even own those two things?

-on second thought, nah-
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 09:16:05 PM by the hacker »

that would be a pair of glasses

No because they won't be linked together

No because they won't be linked together
they are linked by the strands of alts that have been purchased.

oRBs, and RTB seem to be the common ones to increase the risk of the runtime error, but also getting a huge amount of players with certain mods like RTB and oRBs will eventually crash the server too.

I wish I can replicate it but I need to know what I need to find in olly for this error

What I like most about this error is that there is absolutely no way to replicate it. It'll run fine for days, then suddenly crash 5 times in a row for no reason at all.

What I like most about this error is that there is absolutely no way to replicate it. It'll run fine for days, then suddenly crash 5 times in a row for no reason at all.
if I (sorta) know how to replicate it, what would be the best case to record it, just using trace?

my friend csp always got the run time error when he had a lot of people on his server. im pretty sure if he got his server up again and got a ton of people on it there's a high chance he could replicate it

if I (sorta) know how to replicate it, what would be the best case to record it, just using trace?

my friend csp always got the run time error when he had a lot of people on his server. im pretty sure if he got his server up again and got a ton of people on it there's a high chance he could replicate it
This isn't a trace kind of error unfortunately. You'd need something along the lines of Ollydbg to trace the area where it crashes.

Badspot

• Administrator
It could be memory corruption due to > 4KB strings in RTB

It could be memory corruption due to > 4KB strings in RTB
It has happened to me on servers that weren't running RTB. Still happens with the same situation that I mentioned in the other thread (last line in console is someone leaving the server, but it crashes before it shows the disconnect message in chat)

It has happened to me on servers that weren't running RTB.

I run RTB and it still happens to me.

I run RTB and it still happens to me.
well, since the discussion is about how RTB could be the cause, having RTB and it happening isn't too surprising

now if it does happen without RTB, that would be more interesting for the discussion

well, since the discussion is about how RTB could be the cause, having RTB and it happening isn't too surprising

now if it does happen without RTB, that would be more interesting for the discussion
Me and Kong123's server removed all rtb components and it still crashes at high player counts, but only crashes in the middle of a player loading datablocks.

in that case I hope something works out before new years