2015/11/25 - Blockland 66% off on steam!

Author Topic: 2015/11/25 - Blockland 66% off on steam!  (Read 33256 times)

Great!

Fix the R6025 pure virtual function call runtime error now pls

Are we already at 200k btw?

Are we already at 200k btw?
Nup, at 193213. Badspot said it on the last page.

Badspot

• Administrator
Fix the R6025 pure virtual function call runtime error now pls
I'll get right on that as soon as anyone gives me any kind of information to work with whatsoever.  I can't track down ghost stories about random crashes that happen while running 400 mods in a linux virtual machine while injecting DLLs.

I'll get right on that as soon as anyone gives me any kind of information to work with whatsoever.  I can't track down ghost stories about random crashes that happen while running 400 mods in a linux virtual machine while injecting DLLs.
According to Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/125749
R6025 occurs when a application indirectly calls a pure virtual member function in a context where a call to the function is not valid. In most cases, the compiler detects this and reports the error when building the application. But depending on how your code is written, sometimes the problem is detected only at run-time.

The error occurs when the application indirectly call a pure virtual function within the context of a call to the constructor or destructor of an abstract base class.

So what it looks like, Badspot is calling a function that doesn't exist at all

This sale would only be better if I could buy direct keys from blockland.us for that much.

Bought a copy for a Christmas present.

I don't think that's helpful. It explains what the error is, but not where it is.

They could have just put the address in the error message aswell...

Ooh! Something to announce to groups! I'm good at that!

happy thanksgiving badspot

Can you wear a tophat and monocle like you said for 100k once we hit 200....? Maybe two tophats and two monocles....?

I'll wait till IDs 2-99 will ever go on sale which is unlikely. Also I heard ID 666 hasn't been bought yet and I would like that key.

that would be a pair of glasses
3 monocles then
2 on each eye, one on his weewee

that would be a pair of glasses
Assuming you put them on separate eyes.