what is better: ps4 V xbox one

Poll

so

xbox one
14 (20.9%)
ps4
53 (79.1%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: what is better: ps4 V xbox one  (Read 2586 times)

i've only have the ps4 so I'd have to say it.

Anyone else with ps4 having a problem where the friends list takes an actual 5 minutes to load? Can't find any solutions for it online even though other people are having this problem

PS4 even though I've never even used one.

whichever one has more games you want

Whatever one your friends ahve

I got bought an Xbox One because thats what my friends have and backwards compatibility

Im gonna be that guy:

wii U

So I'll level this out for ya:
The Xbox One has more capability and features outside of gaming than the PS4.
The Xbox One does have a backwards capability update for 360 games which personally I don't think is that big a deal, but it's something to consider.
The PlayStation 4 has more powerful hardware which can run games at higher resolution and somewhat higher framerate than the Xbox One.
The PS4 has a larger (and better imo) lineup of exclusive games.
PS+ is cheaper than a XBL Membership which you're going to need to play online on both consoles.
In the end it depends on what games you want to play and probably what console your friends have.

PS+ is cheaper than a XBL Membership which you're going to need to play online on both consoles.

?????????

By the way, if 1 account on an xbox one has Gold, all the other accounts on the xbox one are able to play multiplayer online, well that is what I understood

?????????
I'm not sure how it is for other regions, but over here it's $50 for a year of PS+ and $60 for a year of XBL Gold.

I'm not sure how it is for other regions, but over here it's $50 for a year of PS+ and $60 for a year of XBL Gold.
I saw the US prices, youre right

however, if what i said
1 account on an xbox one has Gold, all the other accounts on the xbox one are able to play multiplayer online
is actually correct, 10 dollars more is worth it

edit: Im just confused right now, does ps + also works for all accounts if one has it, or not
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 10:00:56 PM by Checko2100 »

PS4 requires PS Plus now, so the "paying for online" argument is no longer valid

well that's gay af
I'd still pick PS4 cause it's better imo. Just needs an Xbox shaped controller.

i thought steve replied to himself cause your avatars are the same thing lmao

that's not true
Ninja is facing the other way

Gamecube isn't on the voting sheet.

I'm just curious as to why.

Racing games/exclusives: Xbox One
Any Multi-Plat: PS4
Controller: PS4
Resolution: PS4

I already have a PS4 and hope to get the forza 6 xbox one bundle for christmas because forza 6 is one of my favorite games of all time

wait /multiplayer requires a subscription for both consoles/
i never knew this
microsoft and sony need to go kill themselves and burn their consoles as quickly as possible
their consoles are made stuff just because of that

wait /multiplayer requires a subscription for both consoles/
i never knew this
microsoft and sony need to go kill themselves and burn their consoles as quickly as possible
their consoles are made stuff just because of that
omg stfu you get free AAA games for 4 dollars a month stop whining
By the way, if 1 account on an xbox one has Gold, all the other accounts on the xbox one are able to play multiplayer online, well that is what I understood
thats the same for ps4 too

Steam Console or PC
What are you doing getting a smaller toaster