Poll

Would you do a contest for building a new spawn/bank/PD?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Col. Burton's City RPG [DOWN FOREVER]  (Read 15469 times)

it crashed and you're sleepin
you lil stuff

I joined and i don't understand why its so popular isnt it just like every other city rpg P.S No butt hurt from me I just confused

I joined and i don't understand why its so popular isnt it just like every other city rpg P.S No butt hurt from me I just confused
no plastic to build feature

City RPG's are good

It's fun to just go and kill someone, chop down trees, run around as a starving nude guy, whatever you want.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 02:23:56 PM by Snaked_Snake »

Darnit, all of my plots are gone -- along with all of my education being wiped. This sucks!

My computer crashed and it is not finding the wifi anymore, I'm trying to fix the problem and hopefully it will be back up soon.

rip
Hey I see witchm0ng

Anyway, I've really enjoyed my time on this server so far. I spent a good 5 hours straight on the server on Saturday with my friend. Administration is pretty solid as well, I like it.

Also, are there any admin applications open, or that will be open in the near future? I most likely won't make it without any previous experience, but I feel like the server could use a new admin or two to help out on the server sometimes.

Also, are there any admin applications open, or that will be open in the near future? I most likely won't make it without any previous experience, but I feel like the server could use a new admin or two to help out on the server sometimes.
Admin apps were open when the server first opened but Idk if or when they will be back.

I just checked the OP, and wow I am surprised about Eddie. I liked him a lot and I found him to be one of the kindest/most responsible Blockland server administrators which I've come across. I still like him though.

The reason why I don't like edd as an admin is because he abuses it. Col de-admins him a couple times, but I wish this only happened once and never admin'd again until he shows that he deserves a second chance (which should take more time than just a day).

In-game name: Cavik
BL_ID: 20061
Previous administration experience: I hosted this before and you were admin there. Hosted mafia madness a long while ago also, and I used to be an admin on Tezuni's server until I resigned.

Recommendations (at least two):

Why I should accept you: I will enforce all rules and keep up to date with people to make sure they understand how to play and to make sure rules aren't being broken. I'm reasonable and a rather easy going person. If I were to become admin, I would follow orders to a whim.

Aaaaannnnddd, you were admin on my servers until I took them all down. ;)

My computer crashed and it is not finding the wifi free wefee anymore
If you get that referance, good for you

If nobody feels like lending him $30 for a new wireless card, they could alternatively buy him a BlockNet gift code for $10.