Blockland Unofficial Discord Server

Author Topic: Blockland Unofficial Discord Server  (Read 19980 times)

if anyone else wants to join, we're still open and running :D

Moderator Application
Discord Name: Silico Deoxy                                     
ID: 3978
Timezone: -5 (EST)
Recommendations:
KelBlock
Wispfire
DustToPhoenix
John Freeman
PowerDag
Glass Joe
I'm also sure I'm pretty cool with you Purple, unless I'm thinking of a different person. :P

What would you do: I've had moderation experience in multiple places as well as administration, I understand that the job of the moderator is to keep the peace and ensure the rules are being followed. So that's exactly what I will do. I'm very active, including when I'm away from the computer (I also use the discord app on my phone), so you know that I'm always vigilant.

Moderator Application
Recommendations:
KelBlock
Wispfire
DustToPhoenix
John Freeman
PowerDag
Glass Joe
I'm also sure I'm pretty cool with you Purple, unless I'm thinking of a different person. :P

What would you do: I've had moderation experience in multiple places as well as administration, I understand that the job of the moderator is to keep the peace and ensure the rules are being followed. So that's exactly what I will do. I'm very active, including when I'm away from the computer (I also use the discord app on my phone), so you know that I'm always vigilant.
application's closed man

Moderator Application
Recommendations:
KelBlock
Wispfire
DustToPhoenix
John Freeman
PowerDag
Glass Joe

if this is possible and if it hasn't already been denied, i would like to "anti-recommend" this person

if this is possible and if it hasn't already been denied, i would like to "anti-recommend" this person
same, he once wanted to dox me
i feel that he wouldn't be reliable as an admin :(

Moderator Application
Discord Name: MoltenKitten                      
ID: 38643 (why is this needed?)
Timezone: est
Recommendations: Team Qi
What would you do: 1) I am on often 2) I follow rules 3) I am not a biased person and will not ban/avoid banning someone because of personal preference  4) I want a colored name 5) to specifically answer this question I would warn and then kick trouble makers (or skip the warn if it is something really bad)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 10:10:20 AM by MoltenKitten »

bump, i brought the broken link to purplemetro's attention so he should fix it soon

here's a temporary 24 hour permanent invite link until he does
-edit: see link in op-
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 11:57:21 PM by dargereldren »

Looks like Discord is having trouble with their servers. Anyone else unable to connect?

the invite seems to have expired