Blockland Unofficial Discord Server

Author Topic: Blockland Unofficial Discord Server  (Read 20089 times)

And yet somehow think you can rationalize how you can get away by intentionally starting stuff with other users.

Like seriously, you're not going to make me change my decision on your ban, because let's face it, you don't listen to the mods and just play them off as a joke. If you are going to just go around and instigate people then you are simply just going to get kicked and eventually banned. Also, another thing, stop trying to think you are witty on Discord by retorting to someone's response with, "Nice meme". It's old, it's stupid and only plays into my point about how you play everything off as a joke and take nothing seriously. It was probably funny the first time, but after a while it's just plain annoying.

Fine by me. Goodbye.
im not thinking im "witty" by making my response into "nice meme"
when i say "nice meme" it truly means i don't give a flying forget
i think you're a joke of a moderator, all the other moderators actually have a working mental complex unlike you.
seriously you're like that one kid on the playground who complains so hard that he even gets smacked

also
in the event i ever want to pop in
i have a second account for it

im not thinking im "witty" by making my response into "nice meme"
when i say "nice meme" it truly means i don't give a flying forget

That's what I mean?

I don't see where you are going with this.

i think you're a joke of a moderator, all the other moderators actually have a working mental complex unlike you.
seriously you're like that one kid on the playground who complains so hard that he even gets smacked

Excuse me for actually enforcing something. I can't help that you can be an outright stuff to people who don't want to get entangled into your bullstuff. Maybe you've gotten so used to people babying you and playing you off as benign that you've actually forgotten what being scolded actually is.

hey kochie u should drama max, im curious what would happen. be sure to PM him ssomething nice as well if you can even still PM people

That's what I mean?

I don't see where you are going with this.

Excuse me for actually enforcing something. I can't help that you can be an outright stuff to people who don't want to get entangled into your bullstuff. Maybe you've gotten so used to people babying you and playing you off as benign that you've actually forgotten what being scolded actually is.
Forgotten what scolding means?
"people babying"
nonono
you're forgetting something pal
this is something majestic called "the internet"
on "the internet" people can have opinions on certain subjects regardless of idiocy and all the regular human being would have to do is either counter-act that opinion or ignore it and just go on with their day.
see, when people are behind their computer screens, there are no feelings
there is no sadness, there is just a giant pool of random stuff to take part in
but in your mental case, you actually perceive the internet as some sort of reality that you think actually matters in some important way.
im sorry to step on your shoes buddy but thats not the case
nobody gives a forget about eachother on the internet unless they are closely related or they are family/IRL friends.

I'll admit, i've been an starfish to people. People have indeed called me out on my bullstuff.
But the thing is, you actually think some of the text you're typing right now matters to you for some reason and gives you a concrete explanation for banning someone off a IRC because they called someone out on their bullstuff when nobody else but the two were online.

TLDR; grow the forget up you dumb baby and stop thinking that every word anyone says means something to you, and stop making everything out to be some friendly happy land. its what i've been doing since i've joined this forum.

I'll admit, i've been an starfish to people. People have indeed called me out on my bullstuff.
But the thing is, you actually think some of the text you're typing right now matters to you for some reason and gives you a concrete explanation for banning someone off a IRC because they called someone out on their bullstuff when nobody else but the two were online.

Then stop caring about your ban. It's just some text on the internet, get over it.

Then stop caring about your ban. It's just some text on the internet, get over it.
chat client that people can connect to and communicate over =/= text
you're dumb

also did you read anything else i said? doesn't look like it according to that quote

It's just some text on the internet, get over it.

you were doing ok then you crashed and burned here.

chat client that people can connect to and communicate over =/= text
you're dumb

also did you read anything else i said? doesn't look like it according to that quote

I did, do want me to gratify you with a response that is witty or some form of anger riddled retort? I really don't have anything to say, I'm all ears tho.

I did, do want me to gratify you with a response that is witty or some form of anger riddled retort? I really don't have anything to say, I'm all ears tho.
no
i could honestly give less of a stuff about how you feel about what i say to you
you're just a waste of a slot on their modding team and thats my point and thats what many others think
i mean come on
some people have even loving MOVED to a different discord
who knows, it could probably be because of you

no
i could honestly give less of a stuff about how you feel about what i say to you
you're just a waste of a slot on their modding team and thats my point and thats what many others think
i mean come on
some people have even loving MOVED to a different discord
who knows, it could probably be because of you

Okay? I dunno why you think that affects us, the regular users are still here.

Okay? I dunno why you think that affects us, the regular users are still here.

oh man you really showed him that you don't care about his opinion by posting a sarcastic gif!!! you go cool dude.

oh man you really showed him that you don't care about his opinion by posting a sarcastic gif!!! you go cool dude.
to be fair i dont think anyone cares about kochies opinions

to be fair i dont think anyone cares about kochies opinions
ok ya i can see that

maxx you need to chill the forget out what is wrong with you lately

literally all of your posts are filled with such angst and its getting annoying

pls stop™.