18 (26.5%)
No citizenship
1 (1.5%)
Yar Har fiddle dee they now belong to the sea
20 (29.4%)
Actual Answer [thx Jairo]
21 (30.9%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: If a person is born in international waters, what will their nationality be?  (Read 1438 times)

/title, this [link] has explained it to me a little bit, but it's still unclear to me. /discuss

aye, they belong to the sea now

depends. I know in the case of US military the child is a US citizen but I'm unaware how it works for other conditions
Good question tho

"Under the 1961 Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness, for the purposes of determining the obligations under the Convention, a birth on a ship or aircraft in international waters or airspace shall be treated as a birth in the country of the ship or aircraft's registration."

"Under the 1961 Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness, for the purposes of determining the obligations under the Convention, a birth on a ship or aircraft in international waters or airspace shall be treated as a birth in the country of the ship or aircraft's registration."
Boom Jario dropped knowledge bombs

Ah, neat. Thank you.

wait, where do babies come from?

wait, where do babies come from?
U-uh, we all know how well this went last time when Deron explained it, my turn.
When a man slams his snake in a woman's vaghole, he releases a bunch of puss that fills her. The puss turns into a baby after seventy years. Nothing can stop its growth, contrary to popular belief.

okay but where does the baby factory my mom told me about come into play???

okay but where does the baby factory my mom told me about come into play???
It doesn't exist, kid, they lied. The loving lied like the pussies those forgets are. stuff all over them. you deserve to.