Drydess-31596- Possibly Hacking?

Author Topic: Drydess-31596- Possibly Hacking?  (Read 4321 times)

I now am slightly confused that no one finds drydess s'behavior suspicious. While it may have been a glitch,it may have been not the glitch you guys are talking about.

then what else could it have been?

the chances of drydess being a hacker are none to none, we already established that this is a glitch/an addon that tezuni has.

I now am slightly confused that no one finds drydess s'behavior suspicious. While it may have been a glitch,it may have been not the glitch you guys are talking about.
Holy stuff dude I've already said this twice now. I'm super admin on Tezs it's set so player cameras in spectate mode have names. this is nothing more than OP over reacting jumping the gun to make a drama

What nick said.
Also, how am I being suspicious, like really?

What nick said.
Also, how am I being suspicious, like really?
Calling op a dumbass was uncalled for, and made people point fingers at you, because you also didn't justify yourself. It may have been a harmless add-on, but your behavior doesnt make people on your side.

Nobody bothers to listen to or read anything on this board. They come in and spout their own opinion regardless of the circumstances.
Calling op a dumbass was uncalled for, and made people point fingers at you, because you also didn't justify yourself. It may have been a harmless add-on, but your behavior doesnt make people on your side.

I'm beginning to think you're right raven

I've seen names in the air in random spots, such as in the prison. Seems like a harmless glitch.
This right here.

I exactly did /spy on Tezuni's jail escape, no one saw my name.
I can confirm that this glitch does in fact happen. It's not some mysterious thing, and I've known about it for a long time since I've been admin on Tez's for a while.

I can confirm that this glitch does in fact happen. It's not some mysterious thing, and I've known about it for a long time since I've been admin on Tez's for a while.
NOEDIT: It's not a glitch, whoops. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this might be a glitch.
It is a glitch, has been around for a while
/falsereport (maybe possibly yes)

Holy loving stuff

I'm convinced you are all handicapped and or incapable of reading because I've stated its not a glitch but an add on tez has.

lmfaooooo this is hilarious. I'm SA on tezs and he has a mod that shows names when people are in spectate mod or admin orb

Wait, weren't you de-admined a long time ago?

Wait, weren't you de-admined a long time ago?
on my main ya and even then I got it back the other week
I still had SA on my alt

nickpb is okay now

not that tezuni would care anyways