Author Topic: Caribou is back again as Bear_Tracks  (Read 15968 times)

why are people putting faith in caribou, when he literally does the same thing as BDX did? he gets himself banned for being a handicap with an incorrectly strapped car seat, and then comes back on an alt thinking that he's completely forgiven. the more anyone forgives him for acting like a complete sperg, the higher the chance he's act like a complete sperg.

not the strongest simile in the world but i agree with the idea

i guess the only reason he's back is because he wants to be with people like him

You guys are stuffting on this guy like crazy when he's apologizing.
EVERYONE ON THE FORUMS IN A NUTSHELL

You just started stuffting on everyone because someone who, as people have repeatedly noted, has a terrible track record and is known to play the 'i'm innocent i didn't mean it' card before immediately turning around and continuing to act like a jackass and instead of investigating a questionable figure further or simply not getting yourself involved you decided to put yourself on a moral pedestal because you were 'kind' and 'charitable' enough to take an opportunity to make yourself look good.
HIGH HORSES IN A NUTSHELL

"I have no idea what I'm talking about and am trying to look morally superior to everyone else!" ~ dcseal, 2015

???????????????
This is relevant why?
have you read any of Bear_Tracks' posts?

Apologies don't mean stuff in the real world

you haven't been here long enough to understand why we're stuffting on him

Apologies don't mean stuff in the real world

What kind of guy are you irl holy stuff dude

Apparently not a bleeding heart that puts trust in malicious people

I can guarantee you that Caribou is going to snap again

ok buddy at-least when i said something about this i said maybe im wrong and that i dont really know whats going on instead of just shoving it in everyone's face with no regrets

What kind of guy are you irl holy stuff dude

A year and a half ago, a guy stuffs on the bathroom floor at McDonalds. This particular McDonalds has a strict "no bathroom use unless for paying customers" policy, primarily to stop people from coming inside strictly to stuff on the floor. Anyway, he stuffs on the floor after buying his McDouble. He gets kicked out.

A few months later he apologizes for stuffting on the floor and promises not to make the same mistake twice. He stuffs on the floor. He gets kicked out.

Shortly afterwards, he comes back for some 20 pc. Chicken McNuggets. He enjoys them for however long they last and promptly stuffs on the floor. He gets kicked out.

He disappears for a while, only to be discovered later on in the restaurant to be the guy in the hoodie. Shortly after being discovered he excuses himself to take a stuff on the floor. He gets kicked out.

A few days ago, he comes back. He has stuff on the floor four times. He has a habit of stuffting on the floor. The McDonald's staff and patrons all have legitimate reason to suspect him to stuff on the floor again.

Do you see where we're coming from here yet?

You're a special kind of stupid, huh bub

did you just blow in from stupid town?