Author Topic: Caribou is back again as Bear_Tracks  (Read 15764 times)

I know you guys are just *waiting* to see a repeat, but you wont see one.
You're right, we probably won't. Because you'll hopefully be given the boot before that can even happen.

Qwepir, I haven't done anything wrong on this account. It would be extremely unfair if I were to be banned right now because of what was done on previous accounts, which I already faced major consequences for.

Off topic question, but how do you have the shadow of your window??

Off topic question, but how do you have the shadow of your window??
ask seventhsandwich, not my picture
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281113.msg8413862#msg8413862

received a nice pm from igloos/reindeer/caribou/cantaloupe/bear_tracks telling me all about how nice a person I am and how terrible it is to be holding a grudge (not trusting someone with a habit of losing his stuff not to lose his stuff again is holding a grudge i guess?) against such an innocent fellow as he.

Qwepir, I haven't done anything wrong on this account. It would be extremely unfair if I were to be banned right now because of what was done on previous accounts, which I already faced major consequences for.
Well considering you have been labeled a habitual problem user by badspot and have made these claims of change before only to quickly turn back into your true pathetic self removing you now would not only save badspot the work but also the rest of the community from seeing the trash you will soon be posting. 

probably the smartest thing you could've done was to not make any forum posts at all and just play the game

probably the smartest thing you could've done was to not make any forum posts at all and just play the game
Yeah it's pretty clear he is incapable of making intelligent decisions

I really don't want to be associated with my previous accounts

Then you shouldn't have registered an account

I wanted to reply to one or two things just to make myself look a little bit better at least, but I will not reply to this topic again.

Also about the Roblox thing, I never said that I scam people.
this is a lie
after you got banned, I spoke with your dev and showed him your posts. he gave me some interesting information about you

this is a lie
after you got banned, I spoke with your dev and showed him your posts. he gave me some interesting information about you
Do tell.

His idea of playing the game seems to entail trolling people anyway

The guy's a lad now. I haven't seen him do anything wrong on his account, so what is this salt?

Hold on, let me get a picture of 80% of the community in its current state, what with old trolls becoming nicer and et cetera...

This is you lot. It doesn't fecking matter whether he's trolled in the past. He's calm now so shuT YER FOKIN GOBSTOPEPRS YOU FILTHY TWATS

Chappers I've always known you to be a chill kid what are you doing

Chappers I've always known you to be a chill kid what are you doing
You gotta fight salt with salt... actually, that doesn't work too well. it's a metaphor fam

Seriously, I feel like currently people are just going off the tops of their heads for no legitimate reason.