Author Topic: Caribou is back again as Bear_Tracks  (Read 15735 times)

yeah we should let you back after you just trolled some people days ago
after you've been banned about 50 times on 4-5 different accounts
after you spammed the forums and admitted that you practically scam little kids on roblox

I've been banned a dozen times on four accounts all for pretty much the same thing (unfortunately), and my intentions are for that to not happen again. I've said previously and I will say it again, I do enjoy playing this game and I would not want lose the chance to play because of how much I enjoy the game and its unchanged charm (its LEGO style).

Also about the Roblox thing, I never said that I scam people. I would never do that and I am more than sure that you are taking something that I said either out of context or just rewording things. I did not say that I scammed people on Roblox, neither do I actually scam people on Roblox. I would not like to go further with the Roblox-related stuff, as unfortunately there are too many of you who are accusing me of scamming and I just cant reply to all of these accusations without it sounding tedious.

Also about the Roblox thing, I never said that I scam people. I would never do that and I am more than sure that you are taking something that I said either out of context or just rewording things. I did not say that I scammed people on Roblox, neither do I actually scam people on Roblox. I would not like to go further with the Roblox-related stuff, as unfortunately there are too many of you who are accusing me of scamming and I just cant reply to all of these accusations without it sounding tedious.
i remember you talking about that and you described something that is defined as scamming and like the whole entire forum except for you agreed

lowballing kids who don't know better and then mocking them is pretty much on the same level as scamming as far as being an starfish goes

what's extra forgetin scummy is that you also bragged about making real life cash off of this too

i remember you talking about that and you described something that is defined as scamming and like the whole entire forum except for you agreed

I'm not sure about that, but scamming is thievery, and it can also be cheating -- which is something which I have never practiced, nor do I respect anyone who does that. I merely said that I do deals with others, and leave it up for the other party to do the research on their own item. It's not my job to tell them what the value of their item is when there are charts in front of them giving rather accurate valuations.

lowballing kids who don't know better and then mocking them is pretty much on the same level as scamming as far as being an starfish goes

what's extra forgetin scummy is that you also bragged about making real life cash off of this too

Ike, I like you but who are you kidding? It is not like there are absolutely zero ways to determine the value of an item, there are several (either asking third party sources such as the Lets Make a Deal section of the forums or browsing the comments of an item, or even checking charts). Also I never bragged about making real life cash, I have and I will not be willing to explain further in regards to my real life earnings from my Roblox ventures.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=277723.msg8388057#msg8388057
For those wondering about his scamming/sharking, it continues to about page 40.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=277723.msg8388057#msg8388057
For those wondering about his scamming/sharking, it continues to about page 40.
I have 32k posts on the forums, and most are from LMaD. I find trading to be boring, but what I like is the fact that there are so many people on Roblox who are so easy to quick talk and shark. It's a real pleasure. Assure a kid that the trade is a win for him, then he accepts, realizes how much of a loss it was for him and comes crying to you saying how he/she wants to trade back. Not my problem you couldn't evaluate the worth of your item. It's a daily occurrence, but you move on.

To basically put it, he would convince kids that they're selling items for their legit price when he's actually lowballing them (He buys it at an exceptionally low price and sells it for much higher), and then after burning them on a clearly illegitimate transaction, he goes and mocks them on a different forum.

To basically put it, he would convince kids that they're selling items for their legit price when he's actually lowballing them (He buys it at an exceptionally low price and sells it for much higher), and then after burning them on a clearly illegitimate transaction, he goes and mocks them on a different forum.

I was pretty stupid to make that post, I admit - as what I posted is NOT what I do or used to do, as I don't trade anymore due to several losses. However, what I did do was send trades to multiple people (mostly lowballs) -- which by the way there is nothing wrong with. At auctions, don't you think people lowball? In any event, I'd send trades to users and I'd message them asking if they could counter my trade or accept it (if they liked it) and if they had any concerns or questions, to send me a party invite. I would then join a party with them, and they'd describe to me that they'd like more (in most instances) and I'd offer a bit more, and tell them that my offer was better than other ones.

Please tell me what's wrong with this. All businesses say they offer "the best deals", even if they aren't the greatest. The other guy trading with me also wants to make a profit and have things go in his favor, like me. It's a vice versa thing. I'd really appreciate if the forum could stop ripping on me for the Roblox thing. The post itself was aggressively put together.

I'd also like to raise this issue, that while I do not appreciate these comments made about me on this topic - I'm not going to respond with any frustration. I would just hope that these false accusations don't spread any further, and that we can all get along once again like it was on Caribou.

Yeah it'll go along nicely until you up and decide to spam the forums again

Yeah it'll go along nicely until you up and decide to spam the forums again

I can assure you that previous mistakes will not be repeated, as I've described my liking for the game.

You have done this several times before. Honestly I've just reported you in hope badspot will realize that there is NO hope for you. I encourage everyone else to do the same

I'm not sure about that, but scamming is thievery, and it can also be cheating -- which is something which I have never practiced, nor do I respect anyone who does that. I merely said that I do deals with others, and leave it up for the other party to do the research on their own item. It's not my job to tell them what the value of their item is when there are charts in front of them giving rather accurate valuations.

"SHARKING ISN'T SCAMMING." ~ Caribou, 2015

You have done this several times before. Honestly I've just reported you in hope badspot will realize that there is NO hope for you. I encourage everyone else to do the same

I don't appreciate what you're doing, as this is completely unnecessary. I feel like you are treating me like a foreign terror suspect, come on.

I haven't done anything wrong yet, and I am keeping it that way. I know you guys are just *waiting* to see a repeat, but you wont see one. I really don't want to be associated with my previous accounts, and for all of you to stop holding grudges. I know it's part of BLF culture to hold grudges, but people and things change.

I haven't done anything wrong yet, and I am keeping it that way
i think i've heard that one before also