Author Topic: There is this kid that sits by me in school, and..  (Read 4855 times)

What are you talking about? i'm not doing anything wrong.
okay i'll bite
what does cat bullying have to do with the OP
what does this post have to do with the OP being sick

Here, have this. FROM ROCKY

Nobody likes you. Go away.

absolutely savage

What are you talking about? i'm not doing anything wrong.

you're posting irrelevant stuff.

absolutely savage

you're posting irrelevant stuff.
Alright alright i'll stop posting pointless stuff i'll just be normal just forget i said anything okay we're cool we're cool

Alright alright i'll stop posting pointless stuff i'll just be normal just forget i said anything okay we're cool we're cool
okay then no problem

okay i'll bite
what does cat bullying have to do with the OP
what does this post have to do with the OP being sick

Sorry

Guys, i have another update.
Instead of computer lab, the teacher notified us we will have a new class with the same students in Computer lab, so hopefully i don't have to sit by the kid. Also, the reason I said Blank or kid is because i don't want to give out their real names.

Ask him if he's into the girl

You need to tell him to stop loving with you. If he continues and the teachers/principles won't do anything about it, then it's time for him to swallow his teeth.

You need to tell him to stop loving with you. If he continues and the teachers/principles won't do anything about it, then it's time for him to swallow his teeth.
I did tell him to stop.
I said,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU and I'm not interested into your games.

Ok OP, then try plan B, you must become an starfish to him.

I know it sounds backwards but if you become an starfish against him he will be the one asking you to stop and not forget with you anymore... reverse bullying?

To me it sounds crazy enough to work, then again it could backfire and put you into a fight, then in that case do what they told you and have a pack of quarters to put into the cracks of your fist and fire at will.

you should totally befreind her and start talking stuff about him.

okay it went from a stuffpost to an obvious Self Delete real quick rocky
what am i seeing?
It's most likely a kid who just discovered lolcats, and/or is on the internet!

Yeah stuff's irrelevant but he doesn't seem to be actively trolling, so just ignore him or something
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 07:07:01 AM by Cybertails1998 »