Author Topic: There is this kid that sits by me in school, and..  (Read 4898 times)

If he keeps this stuff up by all means kick his ass, tell the teacher Red Spy from the Blockland Forums told you to

If he keeps this stuff up by all means kick his ass, tell the teacher Red Spy from the Blockland Forums told you to
Tell the teacher your lil friend from the Blockland Forums -fate- told you to too

I just got back from school, and i have a little update.
The girl wasn't here, which remember this.
The kid tried to talk to me before the bell rang in class, but i told him to shut up and I'm not interested into what he wants to say, but before this he didn't know the girl was here. Naturally, when i would tell him to stop, he wouldn't stop when the girl was here. But whenever she isn't here, he seems to not do much. I have a feeling he is trying to impress her or something.

the guy is clearly all talk and think he overpowers you because you won't take matters into your own hands. you don't have to fight him, you just have to show assertiveness. puff out your chest a bit and say some like "it'd be a real shame if something happened to you after school one day. keep talking stuff." i've been in the same situation before and i said that exact same thing, he backed off.

the guy is clearly all talk and think he overpowers you because you won't take matters into your own hands. you don't have to fight him, you just have to show assertiveness. puff out your chest a bit and say some like "it'd be a real shame if something happened to you after school one day. keep talking stuff." i've been in the same situation before and i said that exact same thing, he backed off.
I actually just came up with the theory that he is trying to impress the girl i have a crush on, who sits by him.

if he was into the girl, he would just make you look like stuff and not be an overall richard otherwise.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 03:33:49 PM by hillkill »

Kill the girl
now he wont talk stuff anymore
problem solved!

Actually I should leave this thread because im not helping at all.

Kill the girl
problem solved!

there are many reasons you should leave this thread.

Have you told the teachers to check the CCTV unless you don't have them

dont say you're going to leave, just leave

I want YOU! That's right! I want YOU to join the anti cat bullying league today.

okay it went from a stuffpost to an obvious Self Delete real quick rocky

okay it went from a stuffpost to an obvious Self Delete real quick rocky
What are you talking about? i'm not doing anything wrong.

Kill the girl
problem solved!

Nobody likes you. Go away.