do you hate any people on youtube?

Author Topic: do you hate any people on youtube?  (Read 6786 times)

nostalgia critic
nerdcubed
spacehamster
caddicarus (only like 50% of the time though)
swholli
I think you've mistaken those for the "do you love any people on youtube?" thread

jacksepticeye, 3lamestudio, venturiantale

anybody who has bait titled videos such as Onision and anyone who does prank videos. [GONE WRONG!!]

It's an opinion and quite frankly I don't like him either

omg
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 10:50:57 AM by bestguy22 »

game theory and gaijin goomba

Spirit Science

forget them, seriously

spirit science makes people hate extra credits

so forget them

ok elaborate is the spirit science guy actually the same guy from forgetin game theory or is spirit science ripping them off

ok elaborate is the spirit science guy actually the same guy from forgetin game theory or is spirit science ripping them off

if you mean by extra credits, it just sounds similar because they both use the method of making their voice higher pitched for some reason and both use similar art styles and the kind of design theory of a picture slideshow rather than any sorta animation

so people get them both mixed up and end up thinking that extra credits is as batstuff insane as spirit science

matpat.
his ego skyrocketed to the size of Mt. Fuji lately and he's pretty cringey to me nowadays
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 11:34:17 AM by Blue Screen »

i hate every single trending youtuber unless i'm subscribed to them

jacksepticeye, ooo i hate that guy
pewdiepie. literally EVERY CHANNEL THAT USES THE SAME BULLstuff MUSIC FOR THEIR 'FUNNY GAME MONTAGES'
and then a bunch of other cringey/unfunny/trying-too-hard people
i used to love markiplier back when he only had like 20k?? but now it's annoying as forget seeing everyone loving on him. his fanbase is comprised of teenage girls who don't watch him for video games, but purely for his face and voice.

game theory and gaijin goomba
this + any youtuber who only plays call of duty/does 'SUPER COD TROLLING (LITTLE KID MURDERS HIS PARENTS!!!) xXxFaZexXx'

everyone except totalbiscuit, northernlion, jerma985 and argyle alligator